DoPC selects India’s Shyam Networks to boost services
In a bid to deliver next generation connectivity to its enterprise users, Direct on PC (DoPC), a Nigeria based Internet Service Provider selected India’s Shyam Networks Limited for its point to point radio. By deploying the new RM58 DoPC plans to deliver Internet services to its enterprise users more efficiently.
“Driven by a strong need to incorporate reliable services, enterprise customers are always demanding to have better Internet related services. This is where we have decided to go with Shyam’s P2P radio products. We are very happy to have partnered with Shyam and it has surely brought a new sense of reliability and resiliency to our network, even in congested network conditions,” said Anurag Garg, Managing Director, DoPC.
The new platform deploys reliable and secure high-speed wireless IP connections between multiple remote locations through high-capacity point to point and point to multipoint links. Available in multiple frequency bands and configurations, it covers a distance of up to 40 kilometers. Shyam’s Wireless Broadband IP Radio Unit incorporates the latest technologies such as MIMO, OFDM and Diversity bundled with Shyam’s proprietary protocols.
“Today’s enterprise customers demand for the best communication services which can deliver high speed Broadband, Bandwidth on Demand and QoS. This is where SNL partnered with DoPC, where our carrier grade wireless broadband IP Radio is being used to enable true next generation communication infrastructure. Our P2P radios are time tested and provide seamless connectivity between places and deliver high capacity bandwidth, clubbed with long range IP backhaul capabilities,” said Nafis Kazim, COO, Shyam Networks.
The Carrier Grade Solution ensures 24/7 connectivity with zero network downtime. The solution can also be installed in a multiple point to point architecture; multiple units are deployed on the same tower, where they provide a dedicated high-capacity connection to each remote site.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Can Google Make A Successful Comeback In China?
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study