DoT to Scrutinise Operators' Foreign Links
As part of its annual security clearance procedure, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has notified all service providers to furnish details pertaining to appointment of foreign nationals in key posts in their respective organizations.
The move is in line with the revised guideline included in Press Note-3 which requires such appointments to be scrutinised on an annual basis by the home ministry.
Operators are also required to disclose details related to foreign collaborator, shareholding pattern for applicant company and investing company.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical