DoT to Scrutinise Operators' Foreign Links
As part of its annual security clearance procedure, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has notified all service providers to furnish details pertaining to appointment of foreign nationals in key posts in their respective organizations.
The move is in line with the revised guideline included in Press Note-3 which requires such appointments to be scrutinised on an annual basis by the home ministry.
Operators are also required to disclose details related to foreign collaborator, shareholding pattern for applicant company and investing company.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation