DoT to Scrutinise Operators' Foreign Links
As part of its annual security clearance procedure, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has notified all service providers to furnish details pertaining to appointment of foreign nationals in key posts in their respective organizations.
The move is in line with the revised guideline included in Press Note-3 which requires such appointments to be scrutinised on an annual basis by the home ministry.
Operators are also required to disclose details related to foreign collaborator, shareholding pattern for applicant company and investing company.
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- CISOs Wary Of Threat Intelligence Accuracy, Quality: Study
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?