DoT to Scrutinise Operators' Foreign Links
As part of its annual security clearance procedure, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has notified all service providers to furnish details pertaining to appointment of foreign nationals in key posts in their respective organizations.
The move is in line with the revised guideline included in Press Note-3 which requires such appointments to be scrutinised on an annual basis by the home ministry.
Operators are also required to disclose details related to foreign collaborator, shareholding pattern for applicant company and investing company.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security