Dr. Pallab Chatterjee Appointed CEO of Symphony
Symphony Service Corp., a company specializing in software product engineering outsourcing services, has appointed Dr. Pallab Chatterjee as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Chatterjee, expanding his current position as Chairman of Symphony Services’ board of directors, will assume responsibilities from Gordon Brooks, who was for six years as the company’s president and CEO. Brooks will continue his commitment to Symphony as vice chairman of Symphony Services’ board.
In his position as Chairman and CEO, Chatterjee will be responsible for Symphony Services’ overall strategic direction and execution as the company continues its geographic expansion and organic and inorganic growth in outsourced engineering services for independent software vendors (ISVs), embedded software and engineering services for design and simulation.
A recognized technology innovator and experienced executive, Dr. Chatterjee is a managing director and operating partner of Symphony Technology Group (STG). Prior to STG, he was CEO of i2 Technologies, Inc. Before i2, Dr. Chatterjee spent twenty four years at Texas Instruments in a variety of positions, including senior vice president of research and development, chief technology officer of Texas Instruments Technology Labs and President of its Notebook and Calculator Division. He has been the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, including TI Senior fellow, IEEE Fellow and the IEEE J.J. Ebers Award and Member of the National Academy of Engineers.
"I’m looking forward to expanding my role within Symphony Services and to working more closely with our employees and clients," said Chatterjee. "I’m excited to be able to use my strategic and operational experience to help us become the most admired engineering outsourcing provider now and in the future."
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?