Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories deploys Salesforce CRM
Salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that pharmaceutical company, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, has deployed its CRM across 200 users within 60 days.
The company informed that it has decided to move its active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) marketing business to the cloud in order to improve visibility into its deals pipeline, track its end-to-end sales cycle and better analyze its sales funnel.
“Salesforce.com’s ability to seamlessly integrate data captured offline with online systems, is of immense help to our field sales team who need to track and update customer data on regular basis but do not have access to Internet connectivity at all times,” remarked B.V. Srinivas, deputy CIO, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.
Dr. Reddy’s implemented Salesforce CRM with the help of IT consulting firm Bodhtree, who used its data integration engine Midas to integrate with existing mail, calendar, and SAP systems. By streamlining its sales business on salesforce.com, Dr. Reddy’s expects to increase revenue by more than 30 percent.
“With cloud computing, there are no hidden costs in terms of hardware, software, or 22 percent annual maintenance fees. You know exactly what you’re going to pay for, and people just love using Salesforce CRM,” commented Lee Thompson, Sr. VP, corporate sales, Salesforce.com Asia Pacific.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data