Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories deploys Salesforce CRM
Salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that pharmaceutical company, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, has deployed its CRM across 200 users within 60 days.
The company informed that it has decided to move its active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) marketing business to the cloud in order to improve visibility into its deals pipeline, track its end-to-end sales cycle and better analyze its sales funnel.
“Salesforce.com’s ability to seamlessly integrate data captured offline with online systems, is of immense help to our field sales team who need to track and update customer data on regular basis but do not have access to Internet connectivity at all times,” remarked B.V. Srinivas, deputy CIO, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.
Dr. Reddy’s implemented Salesforce CRM with the help of IT consulting firm Bodhtree, who used its data integration engine Midas to integrate with existing mail, calendar, and SAP systems. By streamlining its sales business on salesforce.com, Dr. Reddy’s expects to increase revenue by more than 30 percent.
“With cloud computing, there are no hidden costs in terms of hardware, software, or 22 percent annual maintenance fees. You know exactly what you’re going to pay for, and people just love using Salesforce CRM,” commented Lee Thompson, Sr. VP, corporate sales, Salesforce.com Asia Pacific.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)