DTDC Opts for Newgen's DMS Solution
With the increasing burden to archive documents, DTDC realized that digitization of documents was imperative. To improve its operational efficiency, and secure delivery of high value consumer shipments, DTDC deployed Newgen’s Document Management System (DMS) solution.
It required a solution to provide online Proof of Delivery (PoD) receipts and check the status of couriered items to its customers. Using the solution, the company is able to quickly track the shipment status and obtain detailed information.
Mrinal Chakraborty, GM-IT and operational processes of DTDC Courier and Cargo said, “With this implementation, we are the first courier organization in India to provide online PoD receipts for our customers and to enable them to track their consignments online too. We have noticed immense enhancement in customer satisfaction levels post this deployment.
“It is now possible for us to keep track of the information related to our franchisees too. We have managed to digitize the archiving process. Overall, the whole process of tracking consignments and maintaining records is now automated and smooth,” said Chakraborty.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- How Tech Is Opening Myriad Opportunities In Aged Care
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- IoT: The Next Big Thing In Manufacturing