DTDC Opts for Newgen's DMS Solution
With the increasing burden to archive documents, DTDC realized that digitization of documents was imperative. To improve its operational efficiency, and secure delivery of high value consumer shipments, DTDC deployed Newgen’s Document Management System (DMS) solution.
It required a solution to provide online Proof of Delivery (PoD) receipts and check the status of couriered items to its customers. Using the solution, the company is able to quickly track the shipment status and obtain detailed information.
Mrinal Chakraborty, GM-IT and operational processes of DTDC Courier and Cargo said, “With this implementation, we are the first courier organization in India to provide online PoD receipts for our customers and to enable them to track their consignments online too. We have noticed immense enhancement in customer satisfaction levels post this deployment.
“It is now possible for us to keep track of the information related to our franchisees too. We have managed to digitize the archiving process. Overall, the whole process of tracking consignments and maintaining records is now automated and smooth,” said Chakraborty.
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- How Swiggy Uses Cloud To Connect Customers
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- India Govt Puts Chinese Handsets Under Scanner: Report
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Velocity MR Furnishes Instant Data To Organizations