e-Payment Module for Savvy Insurers
Mastek, an IT solutions provider, has released a new STG e-Bill payment and presentment (EBPP) module for insurance carriers to offer online bill payment and viewing to their policy holders. The release has been made by MajescoMastek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mastek.
This enhanced product offering, from the company’s STG P&C (property and casualty) suite, is a standalone module that offers policyholders a self-service real-time bill payment and account viewing option in a variety of languages, including English, French, German, and Spanish,
The module, which can be used for single-billed or account-billed policies, also allows policyholders to manage their profiles online pay by credit card, electronic fund transfer (EFT), or virtual check via a direct debit option see and access prior invoices in PDF format view installment schedules and payment histories.
"We developed this product offering in response to increased demand from insurance carriers who wanted both to provide policyholders the convenience and reliability of paying bills online, and benefit from the Improved cash flow and profit that timely payments, reduced risk and better operating efficiencies bring" said William McCarter, SVP (delivery) of MajescoMastek. "We plan to add new functions to this STG module to continue to help insurers transform their businesses."
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Find Best Deals On Computer & Accessories With Zouton
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'