e-Zest Sets Up SharePoint Competency Center
Offshore software developer e-Zest, has setup a dedicated Microsoft SharePoint competency center in Pune. e-Zest provides end-to-end consulting for SharePoint Solutions.
Microsoft SharePoint is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information-sharing across boundaries for better business insight.
SharePoint Server 2007 supports all Intranet, Extranet, and Web applications across an enterprise within one integrated platform, instead of relying on separate fragmented systems. In addition to that, SharePoint Server 2007 provides platform and tools needed for server administration, application extensibility, and interoperability.
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?
- Google To Double Headcount In India For Cloud Biz
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- Microsoft CIO Jim DuBois Resigns, As layoffs Loom