e-Zest Sets Up SharePoint Competency Center
Offshore software developer e-Zest, has setup a dedicated Microsoft SharePoint competency center in Pune. e-Zest provides end-to-end consulting for SharePoint Solutions.
Microsoft SharePoint is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information-sharing across boundaries for better business insight.
SharePoint Server 2007 supports all Intranet, Extranet, and Web applications across an enterprise within one integrated platform, instead of relying on separate fragmented systems. In addition to that, SharePoint Server 2007 provides platform and tools needed for server administration, application extensibility, and interoperability.
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program