e-Zest Sets Up SharePoint Competency Center
Offshore software developer e-Zest, has setup a dedicated Microsoft SharePoint competency center in Pune. e-Zest provides end-to-end consulting for SharePoint Solutions.
Microsoft SharePoint is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information-sharing across boundaries for better business insight.
SharePoint Server 2007 supports all Intranet, Extranet, and Web applications across an enterprise within one integrated platform, instead of relying on separate fragmented systems. In addition to that, SharePoint Server 2007 provides platform and tools needed for server administration, application extensibility, and interoperability.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)