E2 Labs, Astalavista Tieup to Fight Cyber Threats
Hyderabad based E2 Labs, engaged in information security consultancy and training, has signed a memorandum of understanding with Astalavista (community), a popular computer security website, to co-develop a state-of-the-art cyber security programs with world renowned security experts.
Under the MoU, E2 Labs, in collaboration with Astalavista.com, will offer training programs aimed at system administrators, researchers, ethical hackers, and novice computer users, etc. The program will include hands-on penetration testing, securing wi-fi networks and advanced reverse engineering.
Commenting on the collaboration, George Nicolaou, head, research & development, Astalavista, said, With the increase in computer connectivity, a host of new risks with computer hackers exploiting the vulnerabilities in the software and computer system increase manifold. Increasing awareness and training people is a significant step.
The MoU envisages building technical knowledge pool and development of skilled human resources. Zaki Qureshey, founder & chairman of E2 Labs said, there would be two-way transfer of technology information and knowledge through collaborative programs such as internships, guest lectures, seminar and symposia.
Exchange of visits of technical people of the industry to institute and vice-versa will provide access to knowledge resources of the institute to the industry and vice versa will be a part of it, said Zaki.
With myriad problems ranging from cyber terrorism, unruly hackers, government espionage, etc crippling organizations and governments with billions of dollars in losses across the globe, Zaki emphasized the need to join forces and collaboratively formulate a framework of policies and laws to nip such threats in the bud and pave the way for India to emerge as the superpower in ICT.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension