e4e Appoints John McCain to Board of Directors
e4e has announced the appointment of John McCain to the board of directors. McCain brings valuable experience and knowledge on managed services and outsourced solutions to the company.
Bhaskar Menon, chief executive officer of e4e, said, "John’s proven success in leading world-class service organizations, balanced with his strategic insight and operational expertise, makes him a valuable asset to our board."
Most recently, McCain was senior VP, HP Services, a multi-billion dollar business segment of the Technology Solutions Group. In this position he was responsible for delivering end-to-end business solutions, consulting and integration, technology services and outsourcing services to enterprise customers globally.
Prior to his tenure with HP, he was the CEO of a privately-held offshore business process outsourcing company and CEO of Capgemini for North America. For more than 16 years he held senior executive positions with EDS, a pioneer in the outsourcing services industry.
On his new assignment, McCain said, "Today’s leading enterprises demand affordable managed services that increase operational efficiency and e4e has proven their innovation in this space for more than a decade. The company has all the ingredients for success including a seasoned management team, blue-chip services and a strong arsenal of customers."
McCain holds a Bachelor of Science degree in management and administration from Indiana University, Bloomington.
With the appointment of McCain, e4e has six board members including chairman of the board, K B. Chandrasekhar, Sridhar Mitta; Bill Melton; Deepak Kamra, general partner, Canaan Partners and Bhaskar Menon, e4e’s CEO and president.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud