e4e opens delivery center in Noida
As part of its expansion strategy, e4e, a provider of ITES and BPO solutions and services, has opened a new facility in Noida. The center has a capacity of 700 seats, with a staff of over 300 currently. This is e4e’s first center in North India.
"I am extremely pleased to see the addition of the new Noida facility to our existing global delivery and right shoring platform. The setting up of the Noida center is consistent with our growth plans and will enable us to better cater to the requirements of our existing and new Clients," said Bhaskar Menon, CEO & president, e4e.
The Noida center will provide services to a broad range of clientele across e4e’s key lines of business, including managed services, interactive entertainment services, healthcare business services and India business services. This will cover technical support services and infrastructure services (managed services); auditing, billing and coding (healthcare); games testing and localization services (interactive entertainment); and business process outsourcing services to BFSI, retail and technology companies in India.
The center is aimed at taking e4e closer to its rapidly growing clientele in North India, and will cater to their growing business demands in these areas.
Apart from the center launched in Noida, e4e currently has delivery centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Glasgow, Baltimore, Phoenix and Kuala Lumpur.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales