e4e opens delivery center in Noida
As part of its expansion strategy, e4e, a provider of ITES and BPO solutions and services, has opened a new facility in Noida. The center has a capacity of 700 seats, with a staff of over 300 currently. This is e4e’s first center in North India.
"I am extremely pleased to see the addition of the new Noida facility to our existing global delivery and right shoring platform. The setting up of the Noida center is consistent with our growth plans and will enable us to better cater to the requirements of our existing and new Clients," said Bhaskar Menon, CEO & president, e4e.
The Noida center will provide services to a broad range of clientele across e4e’s key lines of business, including managed services, interactive entertainment services, healthcare business services and India business services. This will cover technical support services and infrastructure services (managed services); auditing, billing and coding (healthcare); games testing and localization services (interactive entertainment); and business process outsourcing services to BFSI, retail and technology companies in India.
The center is aimed at taking e4e closer to its rapidly growing clientele in North India, and will cater to their growing business demands in these areas.
Apart from the center launched in Noida, e4e currently has delivery centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Glasgow, Baltimore, Phoenix and Kuala Lumpur.
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- How Big Data Analytics Can Offer Exciting Opportunities
- Salaries In India To Shoot Up By 10 pc in 2019: Report
- Microsoft's M12 Announces Its First India Investment
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- Smart Speaker Usage Booming in India, Says Study
- What Makes The Smart Home Market So Lucrative In India
- Is Your Organization A Stellar Storyteller In The Digital Age?
- Would Cyber Serenity Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?