EastWest Bank to deploy BI solution
EastWest Bank, a subsidiary of the Filinvest Development Corporation (FDC), the publicly listed holding company of the Filinvest Group, has decided to deploy Enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics.
The bank announced selection of Biz$core, a banking BI and analytics solution from Bangalore-based IT solution provider iCreate.
“EastWest Bank has a vision of becoming a world-class bank anchored on service excellence. iCreate’s product Biz$core has the technological capability that will map well with our vision,” said Rene K. De Borja, Jr., SVP and CFO of EastWest Bank.
According to a media release, Biz$core will BI-enable all of EastWest’s key functional areas namely Retail Banking, Consumer Lending, Branch Banking, Financial Analysis as well as a tool to help senior executives in business performance monitoring. It is hoped that this development will enhance core business functions and improve service delivery to bank customers.
iCreate will establish a banking-specific Enterprise Data Warehouse Model and implement a quick-to-deploy, BI solution that would integrate seamlessly with the bank’s multiple transactional systems. EastWest Bank has also signed-up for iCreate’s BizManage services framework for leveraging its BI investment.
“EastWest Bank will now benefit from a robust platform for their BI and analytics requirements. I look forward to Biz$core playing a central role enabling an effective decision support system at EastWest Bank,” said Amit Agarwal, iCreate’s SVP and BU Head for APAC.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Businesses Should Educate Consumers On AI For Smarter Outcome: Study
- Humanizing User Experience through AI
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector