eBay India launches mCommerce
eBay India, eCommerce marketplace, today introduced India Mobile Web - a way to shop on the mobile – mCommerce - which intends to enable Indian online shoppers to access eBay. eBay India Mobile Web is designed for any GPRS / EDGE / 3G enabled feature phone and provide an end-to-end transaction platform for consumers to find, buy and pay for products online.
“We believe this will redefine the way consumers find, shop and pay. As pioneers of eCommerce in India, we are well poised to introduce online shoppers to the next wave of mCommerce with the launch of m.ebay.in. As feature phones are better penetrated in India currently than smart phones, we have designed eBay India Mobile for any GPRS enabled device,” commented Muralikrishnan B, director – marketing & product, eBay India.
Shoppers can search and select their choice from over 400,000 great deals on products in various categories. The solution supports fast, easy, secure payments by credit card or debit card. eBay India informed that it has also introduced a SMS solution to check the best deals which is accessible on all mobile handsets. The deals price check offers a way to ensure consumers get the best deals as they can check the eBay India price, before they shop.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste