eBay India launches mCommerce
eBay India, eCommerce marketplace, today introduced India Mobile Web - a way to shop on the mobile – mCommerce - which intends to enable Indian online shoppers to access eBay. eBay India Mobile Web is designed for any GPRS / EDGE / 3G enabled feature phone and provide an end-to-end transaction platform for consumers to find, buy and pay for products online.
“We believe this will redefine the way consumers find, shop and pay. As pioneers of eCommerce in India, we are well poised to introduce online shoppers to the next wave of mCommerce with the launch of m.ebay.in. As feature phones are better penetrated in India currently than smart phones, we have designed eBay India Mobile for any GPRS enabled device,” commented Muralikrishnan B, director – marketing & product, eBay India.
Shoppers can search and select their choice from over 400,000 great deals on products in various categories. The solution supports fast, easy, secure payments by credit card or debit card. eBay India informed that it has also introduced a SMS solution to check the best deals which is accessible on all mobile handsets. The deals price check offers a way to ensure consumers get the best deals as they can check the eBay India price, before they shop.
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech