ECCO implements Manthan Systems’ ARC suite
Manthan Systems, a retail business Intelligence (BI) and analytics space solution provider today announced that ECCO, a provider of footwear has recently gone live with its flagship product, ARC merchandise analytics. With the solution’s reporting and analytical capabilities, in addition with its support for handling all exchange currency types, ECCO expects to acquire BI base and operational efficiency.
“We have been looking to get a unified and central business intelligence enabling us to conduct needed and specific analysis across sales, merchandising and inventory, and we believe ARC will provide our business with the solution,” remarked Michel Krol, MD, ECCO EMEA.
According to the company, the solution which is deployed in 119 ECCO stores across Europe, integrates myriad systems in its enterprise, centralizing data; introducing a structured, unified and consistent approach into the company’s decision making, in addition to providing support in inventory-specific reporting, merchandise hierarchy, financial calendar, financial budgets at store level, and ability to track goods in transit - between stores as well as between distribution centers and market.
“ECCO is one of only a handful of retail majors in the world to own and manage every step of the production process. With such vast range of operations within its enterprise, ECCO depends on a strong technology backbone for decision making and operational efficiency,” commented Atul Jalan, MD & CEO, Manthan Systems.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business