Ecolab India Implements Sage Accpac ERP Services
Ecolab, a provider of premium cleaning, food safety and health protection products and services for the hospitality, food service, healthcare and industrial markets, has implemented Sage Accpac ERP. Ecolab India has implemented Sage Accpac ERP so as to gain better control over its finance and inventory management process.
Ecolab India found that as their customer base and operations proliferated in the country, customer orders and invoices became more complex to handle due to differing tax amounts. Sage Accpac ERP was chosen to fulfill their need to use an automated and scalable financial invoicing software.
The company decided to host Sage Accpac on their India servers. Greytrix was then chosen to complete the implementation process. According to Greytrix Consulting, a Sage-certified partner, Sage Accpac is a scalable and modular ERP application that provides financial and accounting support, with real-time inventory control and visibility. The ERP application supports multiple currencies, variable taxes and includes a reporting tool as well.
Ecolab India hopes to derive the following benefits from the implementation of Sage Accpac ERP services on its servers:
- Real-time inventory control for informed procurement
- Smooth and error-free order processing
- Accurate pricing and easy reporting
To know more about Sage Accpac ERP, visit: SageSoftware.co.in
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- India To See 850 Mn Online Users by 2025: Survey
- Alok Bharadwaj launches CreoVate Transformations and Consulting
- ITSM Is Key To Digital Transformation
- Oracle OpenWorld Will Open The World To India: MD
- Need For Widening The Scope Of IT Act 2000
- How NTT Data Gets Smarter With Server Virtualization
- India's Ed-tech Market Pegged At USD 2.5 Bn: Report