Ecolab Sets Up Digital Innovation Hub in Bengaluru
Bill Gates-backed venture Ecolab Inc., a global provider in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, in partnership with SMC2, is establishing the Ecolab Digital Center (EDC) in Bengaluru. The EDC will serve as a global ‘Digital Innovation Center of Excellence,’ for the company and drive digital customer and field technology innovation and scale using a team of leading global talent.
“Digital technology is already driving innovation and improving business outcomes in every industry we serve, and our customers are looking to us to lead,” said Charles F. Koontz, EVP & Chief Digital Officer, Ecolab. “Establishing the Ecolab Digital Center, powered by SCM2 in Bengaluru, India will help us scale our digital capability and unlock insights that create more value for Ecolab customers and simplify work for our sales teams.”
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- Infor Invests USD 1.5 Bn Ahead of Potential IPO
- Top 10 Trends Transforming Today's Learning Experience
- Virtual Assistants On The Rise In the workplace: Gartner
- 5 Tech To Disrupt The Enterprise In 2019
- Smart Speaker Usage Booming in India, Says Study
- What Makes The Smart Home Market So Lucrative In India
- Digital Tech Essential to Bridge India’s Skill Gap, Shows Study
- BlackBerry Empowers Automakers With Digital Cockpit Solution
- Is Your Organization A Stellar Storyteller In The Digital Age?