EDMS for Baan Archiving
Solix Technologies has introduced Solix Enterprise Data Management Solutions (EDMS) for Baan Archiving.
The solution will bring enterprise data archiving, data masking, and will secure cloning to the Baan environment. Solix enterprise data archiving for Baan claims to extend the life of Baan applications by archiving legacy or underutilized data and reducing the overall size of the database. For organizations looking to do a planned migration of Baan to the Infor platform or to other ERP platforms, Solix’s metadata manager acts as a project accelerator for managing data migrations.
It archives any version of the Baan application and creates the archive without having to create a separate company, maintains metadata in Solix Metadata repository, eliminating metadata discrepancies between archive and production. It also allows business rules to dictate archiving logic rather than changing business process to fit the archive rules.
Further, it archives at the database level for rapid archiving of data while maintaining referential integrity, and maintains access to archive and production data through native application layer.
- The Must-Haves Of Email Archiving
- Healthcare providers to spend Rs 57 billion on IT this year
- Astaro acquires CoSoSys and InspektOnline
- Deduplication & Archiving: Technologies that work for mid-sized enterprises, too
- CommVault positioned as challenger in Gartner’s magic quadrant
- Solix Technologies releases enterprise data management suite
- Spectra Logic introduces enterprise tape library
- IMG opts for scalable deduplication and archiving
- Shobhit Mathur to Head EMC's CMA Biz in SAARC
- The Monopoly of Bill Gates is over: Jan Baan