eGain Announces Service 7 Suite
eGain Communications today announced the availability of its e-gain service 7 suite - a comprehensive customer service management solution, based on the unique eGain SMP platform.
Speaking to CXOtoday, Vivek Rastogi, COO - APAC and India, eGain, “The solution based on the J2EE open architecture can be customized for enterprises according to their needs. The idea of the entire suite is to improve productivity and to provide the agents with a 360 degree view of the customer.”
One of the features of the solution is integrated service resolution, which involves interaction hubs, which are powered by eGain. Apparently, a customer could start out on the Web with self-service and, if at all feels the need for additional assistance could easily resort to e-mail, Web chat, or phone agent.
The agent would then build on the self-service context to conduct an ‘adaptive’ conversation to resolve the issue and, if necessary, generate one or more automated tasks to fetch data from or launch order fulfillment instructions to back office systems and people.
The release also includes analytic dashboards to identify hot spots in contact center performance. The feature enables the contact center to channel customer usage and escalation patterns to drive continuous improvement and resource adjustment among contact center processes across self-service and agent pools.
The adaptive self-service has two main features. One, the solution can be configured to adapt to the customer’s needs by exposing appropriate access methods to the same content based on user profiles. Secondly, the system automatically identifies bottlenecks based on self-service usage and user feedback to generate alerts and review tasks for appropriate content owners.
The new release addresses the growing need for end-to-end issue handling, service fulfillment, and improved first contact resolution in contact centers.
“A new Linux version of the solution will be available in March 2005. Linux is definitely a trend which will in due time catch on and for us to come up with a Linux-based solution does makes sense,” concluded Rastogi.
- Applying A Customer-Centric' Formula For Business Success
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Rapid Innovation Puts Customer Experience At Risk: Study
- How To Boost Your Sales Onsite