Eight attributes of a thought leader
Social media are growing up. The initial thrill of connecting to a bunch of peers that we’ve never met is giving way to the desire to get something useful out of those connections. Interesting research from Edelman shows that there has been a decline in trust in “people like myself” and “regular employees.” Meanwhile, trust in “credentialed experts” and “company technical specialists” is rising—we’re getting so desperate we even want to hear from the CEO.
Clearly, there’s a growing hunger for thought leadership in social media. Our prospects and customers want us to cut through the noise of social media just as they’ve wanted us to cut through the noise of every other communications channel that came before. Thought leaders themselves must be better-rounded than in the past, as comfortable online as on stage or in an interview.
To read full article click here…
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization