Eight attributes of a thought leader
Social media are growing up. The initial thrill of connecting to a bunch of peers that we’ve never met is giving way to the desire to get something useful out of those connections. Interesting research from Edelman shows that there has been a decline in trust in “people like myself” and “regular employees.” Meanwhile, trust in “credentialed experts” and “company technical specialists” is rising—we’re getting so desperate we even want to hear from the CEO.
Clearly, there’s a growing hunger for thought leadership in social media. Our prospects and customers want us to cut through the noise of social media just as they’ve wanted us to cut through the noise of every other communications channel that came before. Thought leaders themselves must be better-rounded than in the past, as comfortable online as on stage or in an interview.
To read full article click here…
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- 4 Game Changing Tech Trends In HR
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?