Eight attributes of a thought leader
Social media are growing up. The initial thrill of connecting to a bunch of peers that we’ve never met is giving way to the desire to get something useful out of those connections. Interesting research from Edelman shows that there has been a decline in trust in “people like myself” and “regular employees.” Meanwhile, trust in “credentialed experts” and “company technical specialists” is rising—we’re getting so desperate we even want to hear from the CEO.
Clearly, there’s a growing hunger for thought leadership in social media. Our prospects and customers want us to cut through the noise of social media just as they’ve wanted us to cut through the noise of every other communications channel that came before. Thought leaders themselves must be better-rounded than in the past, as comfortable online as on stage or in an interview.
To read full article click here…
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns