Elitecore Deploys HIA Solution For Sarovar Hotels & Resorts
Elitecore, a Telecom Software division of Sterlite Technologies has announced successful deployment of its 24online Hospitality Internet Access (HIA) solution at 22 properties of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts across India. The 24online HIA solution provides reliable and premium internet access to guests.
Harish Chandra, Head of IT, Sarovar Hotels and Resorts, said, “With the constant flow of national and international guests, seamless internet provisioning had become essential. We needed a solution that could authenticate users and accommodate multiple devices carried by the guests. Managing bandwidth and generating comprehensive reports was equally important. Successful deployment of 24online HIA solution has enabled us to monitor and manage our internet access network more efficiently.”
Samiksh Aggarwal, AVP – Sales (Data Networks), Sterlite Tech – Elitecore, said, “24online HIA has enabled Sarovar Group to generate customised internet plans and prepaid internet coupons as per their requirements. It prevents network congestion and bandwidth misuse by allowing authenticated user traffic to access the hotel network a–s per the defined bandwidth limit.”
The 24online HIA solution enables users to access wired and wireless internet across the hotel network seamlessly without the need to re-login. The system is smart and displays device-based captive portal to guests. Features like login once, zero configuration and customisable login pages, further simplifies internet access network.
24online HIA is an appliance-based solution, which has different models to support a range of small to large hotel networks. Deployed in more than 350 hotel properties globally, it offers 24/7 global support, regular upgrades and feature-rich modules to suit the hospitality sector requirements.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy