EMC inaugurates service centers in India
EMC Corporation, an information infrastructure solutions provider, inaugurated its second Global Command Center (GCC) and Critical Incident Response Center (CIRC) at its India Center of Excellence (CoE) based in Bengaluru. The new Bengaluru GCC and CIRC will play a key role mirroring EMC’s existing facilities located in the United States, enabling the company to employ a 24×7x365 delivery model of service and support.
“The opening of the GCC and CIRC is another significant milestone along our journey. Both teams employ highly skilled and experienced professionals with both technical and process expertise and this will add tremendous value to EMC’s global IT organization,” commented Sarv Saravanan, Vice President and Managing Director, EMC India Center of Excellence.
EMC IT defines the private cloud as a fully virtualized next-generation IT infrastructure comprising both internal and external clouds that enables efficiency, control, and choice for the internal IT organization. By transitioning to a private cloud-based IT infrastructure, EMC IT will offer its end-users – the various business units inside EMC – end-to-end IT solutions delivered as a service.
“The India COE is a significant part of EMC’s network of COEs around the world and it was a strategic decision to place the second GCC and CIRC in India because of the skilled IT professionals and mature infrastructure the country has to offer,” affirmed Sanjay Mirchandani, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, EMC Corporation.
The GCC leverages EMC and VMWare technology to manage EMC’s private cloud infrastructure and continues to drive automation and operational efficiencies across the company’s IT environment.
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- India Sets Up Policy Group To Study AI: NASSCOM
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off