EMC India COE appoints Debashis Patnaik as Head, HR
EMC India center of excellence (COE) today announced the appointment of Debashis Patnaik as the head of the human resources division. Patnaik will be taking over from R.Vidyasagar in this role who is moving on to the next phase of his career in human resources. Patnaik will be responsible for overseeing talent acquisition, enabling future growth, employee engagement and organizational development of the India COE.
“We provide employees the opportunity to do cutting edge-work and are a futuristic thinking organization. I believe with Debashis’s stature and experience we will continue to nurture this culture at the COE,” commented Sarv Saravanan, Sr. VP & MD, EMC India COE.
The company informed that, in his 21 plus years of experience, Patnaik worked with Cisco Systems as director – HR, and also served in companies like Microsoft, Ernst & Young Consulting India, Cadence Design Systems and Hughes Software Systems in his prior assignments.
Further, the company stated that, the India COE has also created advanced development groups and teams who work on incubating ideas around solutions for emerging markets. Every year, the COE also focuses on building distinguished engineers in India who are sent to the US and mentored by divisional Global CTOs and other distinguished engineers. The objective is to create teams in India, which will eventually have greater ownership of products and architecture.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT