EMC introduces RSA solution for cloud security
EMC (NYSE: EMC) has introduced the RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance for managing security, risk and regulatory compliance of cloud infrastructures, helping increase customer confidence to virtualize business-critical applications.
The RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance features an easy to use dashboard based on the RSA Archer eGRC platform, which is designed to give organizations a complete assessment of security and compliance posture across their VMware virtual infrastructure. This allows customers to centrally manage security across both virtual and physical infrastructures using RSA Archer.
The dashboard integrates with a library of more than 100 VMware-specific controls such as administrative authentication, that map to the most current global regulations such as PCI-DSS and HIPAA to ensure best practices for deployment. The solution also integrates with the RSA enVision security information and event management platform to provide a more comprehensive assessment of security events from across the enterprise.
RSA enVision can collect security events from a range of products including the RSA Data Loss Prevention suite, VMware vShield, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vCenter Configuration Manager, EMC Ionix, and HyTrust appliance to enhance the compliance reports provided by the RSA Archer platform.
“Today RSA is delivering the first step to give customers both the capability and confidence to extend their VMware deployments to handle business-critical applications while providing a simpler and easier way to help ensure compliance for cloud infrastructures,” said Bret Hartman, Chief Technology Officer of RSA, The Security Division of EMC.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why