EMC introduces RSA solution for cloud security
EMC (NYSE: EMC) has introduced the RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance for managing security, risk and regulatory compliance of cloud infrastructures, helping increase customer confidence to virtualize business-critical applications.
The RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance features an easy to use dashboard based on the RSA Archer eGRC platform, which is designed to give organizations a complete assessment of security and compliance posture across their VMware virtual infrastructure. This allows customers to centrally manage security across both virtual and physical infrastructures using RSA Archer.
The dashboard integrates with a library of more than 100 VMware-specific controls such as administrative authentication, that map to the most current global regulations such as PCI-DSS and HIPAA to ensure best practices for deployment. The solution also integrates with the RSA enVision security information and event management platform to provide a more comprehensive assessment of security events from across the enterprise.
RSA enVision can collect security events from a range of products including the RSA Data Loss Prevention suite, VMware vShield, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vCenter Configuration Manager, EMC Ionix, and HyTrust appliance to enhance the compliance reports provided by the RSA Archer platform.
“Today RSA is delivering the first step to give customers both the capability and confidence to extend their VMware deployments to handle business-critical applications while providing a simpler and easier way to help ensure compliance for cloud infrastructures,” said Bret Hartman, Chief Technology Officer of RSA, The Security Division of EMC.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems