EMC intros ‘Transformation Coach’ to tap mid-market
EMC India has started a new initiative, ‘Transformation Coach’, a mobile lounge bus that will showcase solutions and demos on cloud, big data, storage management, software defined datacenter and other mission critical applications.
To begin with, Transformation Coach will travel to the doorsteps of EMC’s 500 Mid-Market customers across Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. The tour will cover seven cities in six month period to reach mid-market customers who might otherwise be unable to come to the company’s briefing centre in Bangalore.
Equipped with IT infrastructure, the convertible lounge bus will offer a singular hands-on experience, demos and discussions to Mid-Market IT decision-makers focused on Cloud, Big Data and Trust, and also focus on solutions for Storage Management, Software Defined Datacenter, and the availability of Mission Critical Applications.
“EMC is focusing significantly in India’s Mid-Market. Our first initiative this year was the recent launch of VNX and VSPEX offerings covering mid-range storage segment in the industry. We are now taking the next step in this focused engagement with the launch of our EMC Transformation Coach, to further simplify our customer’s IT Journey and enable us to custom-build an agenda for each of them,” said Rajesh Janey, President India & SAARC, EMC.
“We want our customers to experience the industry’s most extensive and appropriate portfolio, and with the EMC Transformation Coach, we are making it easier for them to take progressive steps in their IT Transformation Journey,” he added.
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA