EMC intros ‘Transformation Coach’ to tap mid-market
EMC India has started a new initiative, ‘Transformation Coach’, a mobile lounge bus that will showcase solutions and demos on cloud, big data, storage management, software defined datacenter and other mission critical applications.
To begin with, Transformation Coach will travel to the doorsteps of EMC’s 500 Mid-Market customers across Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. The tour will cover seven cities in six month period to reach mid-market customers who might otherwise be unable to come to the company’s briefing centre in Bangalore.
Equipped with IT infrastructure, the convertible lounge bus will offer a singular hands-on experience, demos and discussions to Mid-Market IT decision-makers focused on Cloud, Big Data and Trust, and also focus on solutions for Storage Management, Software Defined Datacenter, and the availability of Mission Critical Applications.
“EMC is focusing significantly in India’s Mid-Market. Our first initiative this year was the recent launch of VNX and VSPEX offerings covering mid-range storage segment in the industry. We are now taking the next step in this focused engagement with the launch of our EMC Transformation Coach, to further simplify our customer’s IT Journey and enable us to custom-build an agenda for each of them,” said Rajesh Janey, President India & SAARC, EMC.
“We want our customers to experience the industry’s most extensive and appropriate portfolio, and with the EMC Transformation Coach, we are making it easier for them to take progressive steps in their IT Transformation Journey,” he added.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India