EMC intros ‘Transformation Coach’ to tap mid-market
EMC India has started a new initiative, ‘Transformation Coach’, a mobile lounge bus that will showcase solutions and demos on cloud, big data, storage management, software defined datacenter and other mission critical applications.
To begin with, Transformation Coach will travel to the doorsteps of EMC’s 500 Mid-Market customers across Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. The tour will cover seven cities in six month period to reach mid-market customers who might otherwise be unable to come to the company’s briefing centre in Bangalore.
Equipped with IT infrastructure, the convertible lounge bus will offer a singular hands-on experience, demos and discussions to Mid-Market IT decision-makers focused on Cloud, Big Data and Trust, and also focus on solutions for Storage Management, Software Defined Datacenter, and the availability of Mission Critical Applications.
“EMC is focusing significantly in India’s Mid-Market. Our first initiative this year was the recent launch of VNX and VSPEX offerings covering mid-range storage segment in the industry. We are now taking the next step in this focused engagement with the launch of our EMC Transformation Coach, to further simplify our customer’s IT Journey and enable us to custom-build an agenda for each of them,” said Rajesh Janey, President India & SAARC, EMC.
“We want our customers to experience the industry’s most extensive and appropriate portfolio, and with the EMC Transformation Coach, we are making it easier for them to take progressive steps in their IT Transformation Journey,” he added.
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020