EMC, Microsoft Ally To Deliver ILM Solutions
EMC and Microsoft have announced a significant expansion of their alliance to further simplify the delivery of information lifecycle management (ILM) solutions for Microsoft application environments.
The two companies will work together to develop and deliver a portfolio of integrated solutions that will help to cost-effectively manage information on the Microsoft server platform.
The alliance will initially focus on the following three initiatives:
* Simplified Exchange Upgrade and Deployment Assessment, design and implementation services that enhance the Exchange Server 2003 collaboration architecture and accelerate the implementation and upgrade process.
* SQL Server 2005 Upgrade and Deployment Database design and implementation services to streamline customer upgrades to or new deployments of SQL Server 2005.
* Accelerated Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration Migration assessment, design and implementation services to help Lotus Notes customers migrate to Exchange Server 2003 on an optimized EMC information infrastructure.
Howard Elias, Executive VP, global marketing & corporate development, EMC said, “For years EMC and Microsoft have worked together to provide customers of all sizes with the best information management and storage solutions optimized for their Microsoft environments. Customers are asking for complete, more integrated solutions, including applications, infrastructure and services delivery expertise. With our strengthened alliance and EMC’s expanded Microsoft services practice, EMC and Microsoft are addressing this need.”
Bob Muglia, Sr. VP, Microsoft said, “EMC and Microsoft are enhancing the delivery of joint solutions by our skilled service professionals, and this commitment will enable customers to optimize their infrastructure with high-performance servers and applications.”
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR