EMC wins second year in a row at Zinnov Confluence
The Zinnov Confluence 2013, an annual global conference by Zinnov, awarded EMC India Center of Excellence (CoE), as ‘a great pace to innovate’ the second time in a row. It was also awarded ‘Best in Class Ability to Create Next Generation Leaders’. The companies at the conference were honored excellence in 7 categories and winner were awarded from 200+ nominations from over 50 MNC Technology firms in India.
Additionally, the technical role model award for a senior level in the individual contribution Category was given to nominee Sairam Veeraswamy, who achieved technical excellence in the IT field.
“With the vision of creating global centers of strategic importance for the company, EMC’s strong leadership designed a strategy pillared on the essential elements of transformation: innovation, best place to work, relevance in emerging markets, cross business unit collaboration and understanding of local ecosystem for effective alliances. The recognition through Zinnov’s awards affirms our local and global teams’ vision, passion and efforts in EMC India CoE’s transformation,” said Sarv Saravanan, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, EMC Centers of Excellence India and Egypt.
In other news, Chuck Hollis, former CTO of EMC quit to become Chief strategist in VMware He will look at the virtualization giant’s storage application services business group, a new division that focuses on software-defined storage, big data, cloud apps and other technology trends.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023