Emerson to design six data centers for Datacraft in India
Emerson Network Power, an enabler of business-critical continuity, will design six Internet data centers in India for Datacraft, an IT solutions and services provider, it announced. The company will also deliver data center infrastructure management solutions and cooling and power technologies for the data centers, which encompass a total area of 66,000 sq ft and will enable Datacraft to offer co-location, hosted, and enterprise cloud services to its customers in India. The data centers will be located in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Ludhiana.
“By leveraging Emerson’s leading-edge solutions, we are able to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of cloud and hosted data center services particularly for the government and public sectors,” remarked Dilip Kumar, COO, Datacraft Asia.
The company stated it will deploy its Aperture data center infrastructure management suite in the data centers, and its power and cooling technologies such as Liebert Smart Aisle and Liebert PeX with Digital Scroll, to deliver uptime service levels of 99.982 percent. Additionally, the data centers, to be designed and built for Tier III certification and 1.7 annualized power usage efficiency (PUE), will be based on company’s ‘Energy Logic’ strategy for optimizing energy efficiency.
“We will leverage our capabilities to respond to our client’s dynamic business imperatives and enable Datacraft to respond to their own customers demands quicker and to improve operational efficiency,” commented Sandeep Nair, president and MD, Emerson Network Power, India.
In addition, Emerson will provide management of the mission-critical physical infrastructure for seven years.
- Adobe, Microsoft, SAP Team Up For Open Data Initiative
- Millennials and Cybersecurity: Understanding the Value of Personal Data
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector