Emkor partners with TARGIT to provide BI solutions
Emkor Solutions and TARGIT today announced their partnership to deliver Business Intelligence as a Service across multiple platforms and enterprise data sources in India. Through this partnership Emkor will become exclusive partners of TARGIT BI in the India region.
These offerings will transform the way emerging and medium businesses use data analysis for making business decisions. The solution will include SaaS-based BI services on the cloud to emerging and mid-market companies who are seeking strong Business Intelligence capabilities to keep pace with latest industry trends and create sustainable competitive advantage. With key business benefits like no vendor lock-ins and no upfront investment in IT infrastructure, Emkor will help businesses in reducing capital expenditure and improve operational efficiencies through better data insights.
The Indian BI market was estimated at $101.5 million as per Gartner in 2012 and is expected to grow at 15 percent year on year for the next five years. Flemming Madsen, Vice President Sales, TARGIT said: “There is a huge market potential in India, lots of customers and the market is growing rapidly. Today it is important for all companies to be on top of their data to succeed in a world where things are continuously happening faster and faster and where worldwide competition is increasing.”
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies