EmPresent: A Joint Technology Solution
HCL Technologies, an IT services company and nCore, a provider of internationalization solutions have joined hands to develop Graphic User Interface (GUI) toolkit called EmPresent that will provide a complete solution for the customers of the embedded market, allowing the market to reduce cost and accelerate time to market.
With EmPresent’s Visual Editor and nCore’s nScript, software developers can opt amongst the default fonts rendering engine of EmPresent and nScript multilingual software plug-in.
Shailesh K Gupta, product manager and business head (EmPresent) of HCL Technologies said, “The product integration with font rendering technology from nCore and GUI Library, EmPresent, has strengthened our strategy to provide 3rd party integrated solutions in the embedded domain to our global customers in different industries like kiosks, industrial automation, and handheld devices.”
The alliance aims at catering to the changing market dynamics by transformating the design and functionality of the embedded market.
According to the press release, the two companies will focus on delivering usable applications along with easy to use interface for the development of embedded software.
Tapio Koivuniemi, CEO of nCore said, “nScript enables the development of user interfaces in complex languages like Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi and Arabic. With the solution, customers will be able to access all these markets using native language in both text input and output.”
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India
- Top 4 Challenges Of Application Hosting