Empronc Solutions Launches BAZ 2.3 with integrated barcoding
Mumbai-based Empronc Solutions has launched the latest version of it’s spend process management solution - BAZ 2.3. The new version adds features like integrated bar coding for business transaction documents, mobile integration features for smart phone enabled on-line approvals, business intelligence and catalogue management.
“While barcoding as a technology is widely used for inventory management and billing, the use of bar code in business applications is still very limited. One normally does not see bar codes in use on documents such as vouchers, payment advises, purchase orders, invoices and goods receipt notes (GRNs). BAZ Labs has therefore worked on this specific business need. The innovation enables bar coding in activities like ordering, receiving, payment processing and takes them into the next level of productivity and compliance. In simple, we will enable the customers to be achieving productivity improvement in the range of 10-30%, particularly in areas such as accounts payable,” said Manish Bazari, director of Empronc Solutions.
Bar coding applications are incorporated in a number of the BAZ 2.3 modules, including the invoice processing, fixed assets, travel, and employee reimbursements. The mBAZ innovation will be of significant merit for the top management and functional heads, given that they will be able to transact business on the move through “smart phone enabled approvals and reports.”
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018