Encourage internships to ensure quality talent supply
Today, a large number of businesses are contemplating on outsourcing their IT infrastructure, as it enables them to better concentrate on their core business. This trend is proving to be a boon for companies such as CMS Info Systems. Since its inception in 1976 when IBM left India, CMS has been a well-known name in the IT managed services space.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, Sudev Muthya, President – IT, CMS Info Systems, talks about the evolution of the managed IT services market, the perception of IT across industries, and how providing students internship opportunities will ensure the country has a steady supply of industry-ready talent.
1. How has the managed IT space evolved in the last couple of years? What are the key drivers? (00:07)
2. Which sectors seriously believe that managed IT services is the way forward? (02:56)
3. How can managed IT services enable a CIO to play a more strategic business role in the organisation? (03:32)
4. How do Indian organisations perceive big data? What are the challenges involved in its adoption? (04:52)
5. How can the industry play an active role in ensuring the availability of quality talent? (07:25)
6. How would you categorise Indian companies on the basis of their perception and adoption of technology? (10:21)
7. What will be CMS’ growth drivers in the years to come? (13:38)
- Why Most Connected Car Owners Won't Buy Self-Driving Car
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?