Encourage internships to ensure quality talent supply
Today, a large number of businesses are contemplating on outsourcing their IT infrastructure, as it enables them to better concentrate on their core business. This trend is proving to be a boon for companies such as CMS Info Systems. Since its inception in 1976 when IBM left India, CMS has been a well-known name in the IT managed services space.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, Sudev Muthya, President – IT, CMS Info Systems, talks about the evolution of the managed IT services market, the perception of IT across industries, and how providing students internship opportunities will ensure the country has a steady supply of industry-ready talent.
1. How has the managed IT space evolved in the last couple of years? What are the key drivers? (00:07)
2. Which sectors seriously believe that managed IT services is the way forward? (02:56)
3. How can managed IT services enable a CIO to play a more strategic business role in the organisation? (03:32)
4. How do Indian organisations perceive big data? What are the challenges involved in its adoption? (04:52)
5. How can the industry play an active role in ensuring the availability of quality talent? (07:25)
6. How would you categorise Indian companies on the basis of their perception and adoption of technology? (10:21)
7. What will be CMS’ growth drivers in the years to come? (13:38)
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?