End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Thriving In The Era Of Real-Time Enterprise
- Six Datacenter Trends To Dominate In 2015
- The Best Data Center Strategies
- How Desktop Virtualization Is Changing Healthcare
- Innovative Tech Will Make Travel More Customer-Centric
- Microsoft, Idea Partner To Simplify Billing Purchase
- Gartner Lowers Global IT Spend Growth Forecast To 2.4%
- Nanded City Gets Smarter With Intelligent Surveillance
- Govt Sets Up Task Force To Drive Mobile Manufacturing
- 3 Tech That Will Power The Agile Enterprise in 2015