End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Infosys Inks Deal With Huawei On Cloud, Big Data
- Dell, HP, Emerson, Intel Join Hands On Data Center Standard
- Parag Arora Is New Area VP For Citrix India
- Data Center Market To See Dramatic Changes By 2016
- Dell's India R&D Team Contributes To New Servers
- Cloud ERP, A Boon For Agile Enterprise
- VDI or Session Virtualization: Which is Best for You?
- Server Players Need A Change In Their Biz Model
- IBM Enhances Customer Engagement With New Client Center
- India Is A Key Growth Market For Fujitsu: MD