End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft Accelerating Affordable Internet Access Worldwide
- Tim Cook's India Visit May Bring Cheers To Apple Lovers
- Microsoft Focuses On Connected Devices Ecosystem
- When Terror Meets Technology
- Alibaba And Softbank Join Hands To Offer Cloud Services
- IoT Summit Highlights Transformation of Business
- UN Joins Hands With Microsoft, Google To Tackle Terrorism
- TTSL's GPS Tracking Helps Debt Care Grow Its Business
- Govt To Introduce Panic Button In Handsets
- 7 Highly Effective Tools For CRM