End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Digital, IoT Empowering Banking Industry
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine