End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Importance Of Ensuring Your Website Is Safe And Secure
- Microsoft, TSSC To Develop Skills In India's Telecom Sector
- CISO Should Prioritize Biz Functions Besides Security
- VMware To Deliver Horizon Cloud On Microsoft Azure
- Avaya Will Be India's Big Incubation Center: Vishal Agrawal
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 8-13)
- Microsoft Build 2017 Looks Into An Intelligent Future
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments
- Oracle To Open Its First India Data Center
- Idea Partners With Adobe To Cut Cost, Boost Customer Experience