End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Cloud: A Driver Of Innovation; Not A Mere Efficiency Engine
- IBM Sees Major Cloud Expansion In 2014; Aims For More
- IoT Adoption To Gain Pace in 2015
- 12 Tech To Empower Biz; Boost India's GDP
- SDDC, The Present And Future Trend
- Facebook Dumps Bing, Also Confronts Google
- Dell Adds Midokura To Its Open Networking Effort
- How Future Group Slashed Operational Expenses?
- Private Cloud Helps Cut Energy Costs By 60%
- Virtualization Helps PI Industries Cut 20% Cost