End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Mobile-Cloud Strategy: Microsoft Ties Up With Samsung
- Building A Culture Of Innovation
- CIOs Now Key Decision Makers In The Cloud
- Tech Firms Killing Password For Bio Authentication
- The Internet Of Things And Data Center
- IoT Can Disrupt Data Center Market
- Weak PC Demand Prompts Intel To Cut Revenue
- Windows Tablets May Steal The Show By 2019
- CIOs Ill-Equipped To Deal With Digital Risks
- Alibaba Enters US Cloud Market To Contest Amazon