End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft Buys AI Startup To Oust Facebook, Google
- iPhone Turns 10; What's The Next Big Thing?
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- Is Co-Working The Future Of Indian IT Firms?
- Crisis Management Plan To Thwart India's Cyber Attacks
- Tech That Failed To Live Up To Its Hype In 2016
- Top 12 Strategic Tech Acquisitions In 2016
- India Is Witnessing A ‘Green’ Digital Transformation
- 8 Tech Titans Betting Big On Artificial Intelligence
- The Highest Paid Tech CEOs Of 2016