End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft-Adobe Ink Cloud Deal To Fight Salesforce
- Can Microsoft Win The Cloud Battle In India?
- Microsoft To Make Remote Legal Verification Possible
- The Future Of Data Centers Is Green
- Salesforce Gets First Chief Equality Officer From Microsoft
- Adobe, Google, Microsoft Best Workplaces In India
- LinkedIn Introduces New Products For the Indian market
- Go4Hosting launches 28 state-of-art dedicated Servers
- IBM Unveils Linux Servers To Empower AI And Deep Learning
- Beware Salesforce, Microsoft Now Ruling SaaS Market