End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft's Cortana To Help Cos Realize Big Data Dream
- Virtualization Helps Adarsh Cut Hardware Cost By 70%
- Industrial IoT: Enabling with Graphical system design
- How SDN Is Changing Network Dynamics In Data Centers
- Can Nokia Rise Like A Phoenix In Phone Segment?
- Microsoft, Salesforce Invest In $5.3-Bn Informatica Deal
- 5 Tips On Change Management Makeover
- Nokia Bounces Back In Q2; Shows It Can Stand Out
- The Data Center Power Density Paradox
- DCIM: A Solution Ensuring Remarkable Return On Your Investments