End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Virtualization Helps CSS Corp Go Lean And Fit
- Apple Rules Declining Tablet PC Market: IDC
- Google Brings Support For Microsoft Exchange To Android
- Microsoft Allies 100 NGOs To Boost Computer Skills For Youths
- The Enterprise-Defined I&O: Focusing on Business Outcomes
- Meet The Analyst
- Indian-Origin Engineer Develops Tech To Double Wi-Fi Speed
- SMBs To Leverage ERP With Microsoft's Project Madeira
- Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Data Center Summit 2016
- After Apple, Microsoft Clashes With US Govt Over Privacy