End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Unweave the hype around fabric computing
- eBay India head quits
- Cloud enables software-defined datacenter
- New security challenges emerge with BYOD and mobility, says study
- Cloud-based productivity suite enables Lupin to reduce cost by 40%
- Nevales debuts cloud managed security gateway
- Mobile app to gain secure, instant access to corporate data
- Kaspersky Lab launches new security solution for virtual machines
- Tablet processor revenue reached $2.7 billion in 2012
- PPM vendors expanding their reach into additional domains