End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- For Microsoft Mixed Reality Is The Next Big Thing
- It's Digital All The Way For Media & Entertainment Industry
- Indian Tech Bosses Prefer Public Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft Survey
- Data Center Road Show To Commence From Nov 8
- The Possible Business Benefits Of Microsoft's Speech Recognition
- How NTT Data Gets Smarter With Server Virtualization
- 4 Reasons Why Linux Deserves To Be Mainstream
- HyperX Expects 20% Growth In Memory Card Making Market
- Wipro AgileBase DevOps Platform On Microsoft Azure
- Wipro With Microsoft Azure Unveils AgileBase DevOps Platform