End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Satya Nadella Makes 'Tough Choice' To Attain 'Digital' Heights
- Global IT Spending To Fall 5.5% to $3.5 Tn
- After IBM And Microsoft, Amazon To Build India Datacenter
- Microsoft Brings Office To Android Phones Finally
- Oracle Expands Cloud Portfolio To Fight Amazon, Microsoft
- Will Branded E-Commerce Thrive In India?
- Rupa Santosh To Head Nokia Networks’ Technology Center
- Nadella Rejigs Core Team To 'Stay Relevant'
- VMware Eyes Enterprise Mobility For Growth
- 35% Telcos To Deploy NFV In 2015: Study