End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- GoDaddy Brings Microsoft Office 365 To SMBs
- Huawei's Indian R&D Center Moves To Cloud Platform
- Does Slimmer Mean Stronger For IT Cos?
- Cisco, Microsoft Tie Up To Focus On Cloud, Data Centers
- Fujitsu Invests $2 Bn In Cloud To Outpace Rivals
- Of New Leaders, New Ideas and New Age IT
- Mulally Finally Joins An IT Firm And It's Google!
- Microsoft CEO Nadella Signals Job Cuts
- Microsoft Ending Support For Windows 7
- Railway Budget Offers Exciting Prospects To IT Cos