End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Hire Women Leaders, Create Career Opportunities For Them
- NetApp Helps Co-op Bank Boost DR, Storage System
- How Virtualization Is Simplifying Content Supply Chain
- Cloud Videoconferencing To Affect On-Premise Revenues
- What Makes A CEO Successful
- How IT Is Driving Business Transformation
- Seagate Helps Indian Firms Reduce Data Center Costs
- Here Is Why Your Private Cloud May Have Failed
- 7 Reasons For Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's Success
- ERP, An Intelligent Tool For Business Success