End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- After Nokia, Microsoft Eyes BB, Another 'Dying Hero'
- Microsoft Becomes The Top Software Vendor In India
- Java's 20 Yrs Of Existence... And A Healthier Future
- HDS Strengthens Its Software-Defined Portfolio
- The 3 Potential Suitors For BlackBerry
- What's Holding CIOs From Achieving Business Goals?
- India's IT Infrastructure Spending To Reach $2.02 Bn in 2015
- Gartner Data Center Summit 2015 To Help Drive Innovation
- Why Recommendation System Is Big Data's Shining Star?
- Top 3 Potential Suitors For Salesforce