End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- McAfee Plans More Investment; Jobs In India
- H1-B Visa Delay May Leave Indian IT Sector In Limbo
- MWC 2017: What Are The Key Enterprise Takeaways?
- Microsoft's Slew Of Offerings To Boost 'Digital India'
- Microsoft-Flipkart Partnership Takes A Dig At Amazon
- Google, Microsoft To Crack Down On Internet Piracy: Report
- Tata Motors, Microsoft Collaborate To Boost Connected Cars
- Microsoft, Google Spread Awareness On Safer Internet Day
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- How Businesses Can Gain From FB's New “Security Keys”