End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- KPMG, Microsoft Form IoT Alliance In India
- Digital Disruption: How To Ride The Wave?
- MIT Creates New Facial Recognition System Through Machine Learning
- India Adopting A ‘Mobile-First’ Approach To Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Opens Up To Join Linux Foundation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories Of The Week (Nov 14-18)
- Bill Gates Keen To Invest In Digital Payment Start Ups In India
- Microsoft, IBM Among 11 Firms Chosen For Govt Cloud Service
- Why Microsoft Sees The Future In Windows 10 OS
- Broadcom Buys Brocade To Expand Enterprise Portfolio