End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- New AI System Can Kill CAPTCHAs, Say Researchers
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner