End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Social Media Users Don’t Share Opinion, Says Study
- PNB Selects Mphasis To Set Up Contact Centers
- Microland Betting Big On Hybrid Cloud
- Avaya and HP Offer Unified Communications-as-a-Service
- China Plans Own OS To Oust Google, Microsoft, Apple
- Steve Ballmer Makes A Smart Exit From Microsoft Board
- VUCA Spells Doom For Businesses, Boom For BCM
- Ramco To Help Vopak Asia Integrate HR System
- Ericsson To Upgrade Vodafone's Prepaid Charging System
- Driving Enterprise Growth with DaaS