End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Center Splits Communication Ministry; Creates New IT Ministry
- Microsoft Sees Huge Gains In Azure Cloud Biz Again
- Microsoft's 1-Bn Devices Goal For Windows 10 Will Take Longer
- Microsoft Redefines SaaS With Surface-as-a-Service
- Skype Becomes Integral To Microsoft’s Business
- SWIFT Reinforces Security To Mitigate Future Malicious Episodes
- 8 Guidelines For Effective Disaster Recovery Plan
- Kevin Turner Moves Out, Satya Nadella Realigns Team
- With OS’Car, Alibaba Makes Inroads Into IoT Cars
- BlackBerry’s Iconic Classic Smartphone Makes Exit