End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- With 3000 More Job Cuts, Microsoft Goes Leaner
- TCS, VMware Create Global CoE For India, US Customers
- Top 10 Cloud Myths: Gartner
- Can Microsoft Gain By Killing Nokia
- The Cloud Option: Factors To Consider
- Can Xiaomi’s India Data Center Solve The ‘Trust’ Issue?
- Microsoft Results Prove Nadella’s Mobile Strategy Is On Track
- In Smartwatch Race, Can Microsoft Score Over Apple?
- Indian Mid-Sized Firms Adopting SaaS To Beat Global Cos
- Automation, Simplicity To Drive Data Center Mgmt