End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Hybrid Cloud In The Era Of Hyper Conversion
- How The Automotive Industry Is Leveraging Cloud Computing
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Cost, Complexity Continue To Hinder IT Automation: Study
- Digital Transformation: Why Firms Should Invest In Their Workforce
- Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps