End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft-LinkedIn Integration To Threaten Salesforce, Oracle
- Here's How Microsoft Is Killing The Password
- Firms Yet To Reap Big Benefits From Email Marketing
- Social Media And ERP: A Match Made In Heaven
- Flipkart Buys eBay India; Raises USD 1.4 Bn Funding
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Apr 3-8)
- 9 Reasons D&O Insurance Is Must For Organizations
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization
- How IoT Can Make India’s Manufacturing Sector Smarter
- Data Backup Is Not Enough, Its Important To Be Available