End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- SAP To Build HANA Cloud Data Center In India
- End Of Nokia; Get Set For The New Microsoft Mobile
- VMware Appoints Arun Parameswaran As India MD
- How Microsoft Is Betting Big On Big Data
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- VMware To Invest $500 mn In India Over 3 Years
- Nadella Inspires "Data Culture" At Microsoft
- HDFC Securities Ramps Up IT Systems For Faster Online Trading
- Cloud Adoption Drives India's Software Market
- Windows XP Support Ends - What Next?