End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Infosys Too Revamps Employee Appraisal System
- SDN Market To Touch $12.5 Billion In 2020
- How Tech Biggies Are Racing For Artificial Intelligence
- Five Ways Satya Nadella Has Changed Microsoft
- Google Dethrones Apple As The Most Valuable Company
- Microsoft To Test Underwater Datacenter
- Microsoft, AWS Fly High As More Firms Look Cloud-Ready
- DSLRs Days Are Over As Smartphones Take Center-stage
- Digital Leadership: 5 Ways To Be Successful
- Gender Diversity In IT Taking A Center-Stage In 2016