End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- How Microsoft Can Get Enterprise Strategy Right
- It's Advantage India For Satya Nadella and Microsoft
- Here is how IT companies can enable other sectors
- Visa's New India Center To Speed Up Global Tech Strategy
- 3 Key Objectives Of Remote Branch IT Infrastructure
- Changing Dynamics of Data Center
- India's BOSS Dying A Slow Death: Report
- Polycab Adopts Desktop Virtualization For Greater Efficiency
- Infosys Inks Deal With Huawei On Cloud, Big Data
- Dell, HP, Emerson, Intel Join Hands On Data Center Standard