End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- How PI Industries Cuts End-User Device Cost By 50%
- What’s The Hype Over Hyper-Converged Infrastructure?
- How Big Data Is Changing Healthcare
- Protecting The Perimeter With Network Video Cameras
- Mom & Me Grows Its Business With SUSE Linux
- Healthcare IT: The Need For Digital Database Of Patients
- Satya Nadella Unleashes Digital India Plans
- Managing the Modern Data Center
- Five Best Practices In Access Control
- Netmagic To Invest Rs 2,000 Crore In Data Centres