End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Symantec Appoints Ex-Microsoft Exec as CTO
- Amazon, Beware! Zombie Drones On The Prowl
- Volkswagen Optimizes Password Management System
- Twitter, FB look to buy Indian firms
- New malware poses threat to online banking
- Top five mistakes in virtualizing the data center
- Hosted contact centers thrive amidst gloom
- How Sify strengthened its optical cable system
- Choosing the next Microsoft CEO could be tough
- Microsoft urges banks to migrate from Windows XP