End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Microsoft Strengthens Its Dynamic CRM Portfolio
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Enterprise
- Some Best Practices In Cloud Security
- What CIOs Should Know About MS Office 2016
- 10 Books Every Tech Pro Must Read
- Ericsson Bets Big On India's 5G Market
- Top Tech Firms And Their Logo Evolution
- VDI Helps IGate Slash Provisioning Time
- Microsoft's Cortana To Help Cos Realize Big Data Dream
- Virtualization Helps Adarsh Cut Hardware Cost By 70%