End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Indian IT Cos Willing To Pay A Fee To Hire
- Can Microsoft End Android Dominance With Low-Cost tablets?
- TCS Partners With Microsoft For CRM Platform
- Idea Cellular Uses IBM Systems For IT Overhaul
- Microsoft Sees More High-level Shakeups
- Microsoft Has A New 'Chief Experience Officer'
- Only 28 Days Before Support Ends For Windows XP!
- Microsoft Reworks Windows Phones To Fight Android
- Adding New Sparkle to Jewellery Business With Virtualization
- DaaS To Witness Exciting Times Ahead