End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Cloud, The Silver Lining For Microsoft And Amazon
- What Makes Google, Microsoft Best Employers?
- Virtualization Helps SNU Score 80% More On Performance
- iGATE Centralizes IT operations Using Hitachi's VDI Solution
- Building Energy Efficient Data Centers
- How Microsoft Is Stealing Google's 'Android' Thunder
- 5 Ways To Smarten Up Your Data Center
- Cloud Data: Traversing Businesses To Boardrooms
- VMware Bets Big On India's IT Growth
- Digital Channels Driving Contact Center Growth