End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- Programmatic Changing The Face Of Online Advertising
- HPE Delivers Converged System For IoT
- Meet The World's 12 Highest-Paid Tech CEOs
- Web Immortality: The Next Big Project 'Online'
- Digital Partnership To Empower Educational Institutions
- IOT Devices Expected To Exceed 34 Billion By 2020
- Tableau’s BI System Has Huge Opportunity In Indian market
- Cisco Expands Footprint In India With Pune Operations
- 12 Biggest Tech Acquisitions Of All Time
- Microsoft Buys LinkedIn; Strengthens Enterprise Social Media Biz