End to end solns for departmental data centers
The number of data center applications, servers, and services continues to grow, increasing the scale and scope of compliance requirements that data center managers must deal with. These requirements are both internal and external for example, password policy enforcement, data-access controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, or country-specific data-protection legislation. Additionally, the number and range of servers, images, services, and applications deployed in the data center continue to grow.
This growth is often driven by virtualization, and forces IT professionals to adapt and find cost-effective ways to scale their compliance processes. The Microsoft System Center server compliance solution is designed to support data center managers as they deal with these issues.
- After UPI, NPCI Now Pitches For Bharat Bill Payment System
- Huawei Unveils Its Largest Global Service Center In Bengaluru
- Five Essential Practices for Securing Data
- Why Microsoft Azure Is The Platform Of Choice For Businesses
- Select Lenovo Handsets To Have Pre-Installed Microsoft Apps
- 5 Futuristic Data Storage Methods
- 'Project Alloy' May Be Intel’s Savior In Virtual Reality
- Unlocking The Potential Of SDN And NFV
- Oracle To Offer Banking Solutions To Smaller Banks
- NEC's Face Recognition Systems At Krishna Pushkaram Festival