HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- LeEco To Host Shopping Fest For Indian Users
- IoT Presents Big Opportunities For Indian Smart cities
- Windows 10 Presents Business Opportunity For VMware, Microsoft
- How Tech Can Play A Pivotal Role In Customer Care
- The Growing Popularity of Data Scientists
- 6 Useful Apps For Better Team Collaboration
- Half of India’s CIOs To Adopt All-flash Data Centers By 2020: Study
- Pubmatic Spells Success On Public Cloud
- Google's Parent Alphabet Beats Wall Street Revenue Estimates
- BlackBerry Offers Secure Apps Via Microsoft Azure Platform