HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- India To Build A New Super Computer By 2017
- “Cloud & IoT Are Critical Aspects In Network Security”
- CIBIL Chooses IBM Security To Strengthen Critical Systems
- B2B E-Commerce Poised For A Big Leap
- Kaspersky Reaches Out To CIOs In Pune
- AppsFlyer Helps Mobile App Marketers Fly High
- Customer Care Is Going The Social Way
- India's E-Commerce Revenue To Touch $75 Bn By 2020
- Skill Development In India: A Few Things To Ponder
- Budget 2016: Govt To Push Digital Literacy In Rural Households