HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Combating Challenges To Build Smart Cities: Lessons From India
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Tech That May Not Take Off In 2018
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Altaf Halde Joins Network Intelligence Business Head
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands