HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- BlackBerry Offers Secure Apps Via Microsoft Azure Platform
- Critical Security Flaws Haunt Lenovo Laptops Again
- One Year On, What's Plaguing Digital India's Success?
- Programmatic Changing The Face Of Online Advertising
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Can Spur CIO Innovation
- Data-Centric Security For The Internet of Things
- Govt To Rope In Tech Majors In Supercomputing Mission
- India To Build A New Super Computer By 2017
- “Cloud & IoT Are Critical Aspects In Network Security”
- CIBIL Chooses IBM Security To Strengthen Critical Systems