HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- Accelya To Manage Financial Processes for Bangkok Airways
- BlackBerry Tries To Win Back Enterprises With BES-12
- Wipro, Agnik Gear Up For Advanced Connected Car Services
- IBM, AT&T Alliance To Create New IoT Innovations
- The Man And His Mission@Microsoft - Satya Nadella Demystified
- Who’s Afraid Of The Dark Process?
- SAP Expects Cloud to Drive Its Revenue By 2017
- Capgemini To Implement Shared Services Center For JSW
- The Story of Digital Revolution Created By Crowdsourcing
- How Social Commerce Can Boost Online Sales