HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- How Consortiums Are Advancing IoT Standards
- Why .com Is Still The Preferred Choice For Companies
- Social Media Accounts Cross 2-Bn Mark
- M2M ROI On The Rise, Says Vodafone
- Developing Tech Leaders Of Tomorrow
- 10 Key Facts On PM Modi's Digital India
- Top 10 Tech Trends For Government CIOs
- The Skills Challenge For IT Professionals
- IT Investment: A Top Priority For CEOs In 2015
- Global Cos Keen To Set Up Big Data Labs In India