HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- IoT To Drive IAM Implementations, Says Gartner
- Securing Enterprise Cloud Applications
- HP Brings High-End x86 Superdome, NonStop Servers
- What's Ailing The 'Digital India' Revolution?
- Tapping Social Media for customer retention
- Dealing With Data Loss: What’s The Best Strategy
- TCS Sees $5-Bn Opportunity In Digital Business
- Predictive Analytics Takes Center Stage
- Is The C-Suite Ready For Digital Leadership?
- Future Group Invests In Omni-Channel Strategy