HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- 3 Ways Fintech Is Disrupting The Indian Lending Space
- Data Literacy Is Mission Critical For Businesses
- BYOD Is Propelling Team Messenger Apps
- Targeted Attacks On Critical Infrastructure On The Rise
- Human Intent, Still Overlooked By Cyber Security Pros
- Why India Needs A Robust Mechanism To Secure Critical Industries
- Digital Payment Raising Cyber Threats In India
- DevOps, Now A Critical Business Enabler
- Simplicity, The Key To Secure Complex Networked Environments
- Why Are SMBs Flocking To SaaS Systems?