HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- Sandeep Chennakeshu To Lead BlackBerry's New Biz Unit
- Cos To Spend $100 Mn On Average In Digital Initiatives
- Leveraging The Right Technologies To Go Digital
- Jewellery Firm Boosts Connectivity With Video Collaboration
- GetitBazaar Banks On Rebranding, Market Expansion
- Helping Retailers Innovate With Mobile
- Increased Digital Risks Will Make DRO's Role Critical
- How Will India Gain From Narendra Modi's Social Media Drive?
- Retailers Need To Adapt To New Tech Platforms
- Adobe's Digital Publishing Suite For Better Content Sharing