HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- 99% of devices are not connected
- A CSP solution integrating innovation with best practices
- HP launches new open standards-based multiservice routers
- Linc to invest substantially in emerging technologies
- Sebi to issue rulebook for use of social media platforms
- Internet, mobile phone become popular platforms for accessing healthcare
- U.S. companies can now make announcements on social media platforms
- Micro Focus unveils a single portfolio of testing tools
- Analytics to heap benefits on social media ROI
- CtrlS expands footprint with overseas operations