HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- Cultural Transformation: An Upheaval Or Metamorphosis?
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical
- One In 400 Software Developers In India Have Blockchain Skills: Report
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study