HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- India's BI Software Revenue To Reach USD 245 Mn in 2017: Gartner
- EY Hosts DigiGST on Microsoft Azure
- Home Automation: The Rising Star Of Tech World
- WannaCry Ransomware: 5 Tips To Stay Guarded
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- Avaya Will Be India's Big Incubation Center: Vishal Agrawal
- 7 Email Marketing Metrics For Better Performance
- Milliseconds Are Critical in Online Retail
- 3 Ways Fintech Is Disrupting The Indian Lending Space
- Data Literacy Is Mission Critical For Businesses