HP unveils new range of Itanium-based servers
HP rolled out its 8th generation Itanium processor based balde servers with the 9500 series, which the company claims has the capability to process transactions up to three times faster than previous generations, while using 21 per cent less energy.
“The SMBs of today are growing rapidly in India. They will grow to be the big enterprises of tomorrow. And they need IT infrastructure that can be scaled without using too much space. The blade-based processors will also reduce the footspace, which is key to scaling up the efficiency and cost reduction,” said Santanu Ghose, Director, Business Critical Systems, HP India.
The newest solutions offer the scalability, continuous availability and efficiency needed by clients to achieve their mission-critical business goals and improve productivity, HP stated.
- IBM Bags Most US Patents In 2015: Study
- Sales Enablement: All About The Right Strategy & Practice
- Messaging As The New Platform
- Smart Cities Mission: Expediting Nation-Wide Transformation
- 6 Ways Social Media Can Be A Game-Changer In 2016
- Bill Gates, Biz Titans Drive Clean Energy Tech
- People, Culture Key To Analytics Success
- Flexibility Becoming A New Norm In The Workplace
- How Mobility Is Reshaping Travel & Hospitality
- How Consortiums Are Advancing IoT Standards