Enhanced Managed Security Services by Sify
Sify Technologies has collaborated with Juniper Networks to offer an enhanced managed security services (MSS) for small to large Indian enterprises, along with a single point of service deployment, management and control.
Built on Juniper’s threat management solutions, the MSS will help reduce threats and risks faced by global enterprises. Supporting compliance requirements, it will reduce management overhead of the organizations, according to a press release.
“Many enterprises are choosing to protect their network assets against the ongoing proliferation of complex threats by purchasing cost-effective and easy-to-use managed security services. Managed security services are therefore one of the fastest growing services in India with a market size of about Rs 181 Cores last year. However, the reliability, performance and effectiveness of the underlying security technologies can make or break these services” said, Nagendra Venkaswamy, MD, India & SAARC, Juniper Networks.
Sify launched end-to-end managed security services with a state-of-the-art security operations centre in Bangalore in January this year. “The launch of these services made us more competitive in managed services with our range of enterprise service offerings across connectivity, hosting, applications and security enhanced by their addition.” said, P.J. Nath, executive president, Sify Enterprise Solutions.
Sify also plans other managed services, such as for WAN optimization and application acceleration, based on Juniper’s solutions, in the near future.
Alleviate Security Concerns with MSS
- Bridging The Security Gap In Data Centers
- Hackers Target Banks In Middle East, Security At Stake
- Digitization Is Driving Information Management Business
- HSBC To Reduce Its Branches For Digital Banking
- Growing IoT Threats Raise Cybersecurity Funding To $400 Mn
- When Terror Meets Technology
- The First PCI-Compliant Email Service Launched
- GoDaddy Acquires FreedomVoice
- What CISOs Must Know About Security Analytics
- Workforce Management Drives Corporate Workplace: EdGE CEO