Enhanced Managed Security Services by Sify
Sify Technologies has collaborated with Juniper Networks to offer an enhanced managed security services (MSS) for small to large Indian enterprises, along with a single point of service deployment, management and control.
Built on Juniper’s threat management solutions, the MSS will help reduce threats and risks faced by global enterprises. Supporting compliance requirements, it will reduce management overhead of the organizations, according to a press release.
“Many enterprises are choosing to protect their network assets against the ongoing proliferation of complex threats by purchasing cost-effective and easy-to-use managed security services. Managed security services are therefore one of the fastest growing services in India with a market size of about Rs 181 Cores last year. However, the reliability, performance and effectiveness of the underlying security technologies can make or break these services” said, Nagendra Venkaswamy, MD, India & SAARC, Juniper Networks.
Sify launched end-to-end managed security services with a state-of-the-art security operations centre in Bangalore in January this year. “The launch of these services made us more competitive in managed services with our range of enterprise service offerings across connectivity, hosting, applications and security enhanced by their addition.” said, P.J. Nath, executive president, Sify Enterprise Solutions.
Sify also plans other managed services, such as for WAN optimization and application acceleration, based on Juniper’s solutions, in the near future.
Alleviate Security Concerns with MSS
- MapmyIndia Brings NaviMaps For iOS Users Too!
- Citrix Bullish On India's DaaS Segment
- MAIT Launches E-Portal For SMEs
- Hexaware Appoints HCL's R Srikrishna As CEO
- SCM Revenue To Reach A Whopping $10 Bn
- ING Vysya Bank Selects Mindtree As Digital Partner
- Pirated Software Is Injurious To Data Security: Study
- Huawei's Indian R&D Center Moves To Cloud Platform
- Dell Helps ICICI Prudential To Improve Customer Service
- Businesses Must Gear Up For Data Leak Prevention