Enteg to hire over 300; to invest in a new delivery facility in Bangalore
SAP services partner - Enteg, announced today that it will add 300 more software professionals to strengthen its SAP service offerings including ERP and business analytics. The company has increased its headcount from 175 last year to 300 this year in its first phase of expansion and will add 300 more by mid next year taking the total headcount to over 600. This increase in resources is parallel to investments in a new delivery facility in Bangalore.
Enteg provides technology consulting, development and maintenance services to leading companies in India, Singapore and Africa. As a part of the current expansion, Enteg will hire both professionals specializing in SAP consulting and Implementation as well as functional and business consultants in the utilities, retail, professional services areas.
Speaking on the company’s expansion plans, Rajagopalan Babu, CEO of Enteg said, “Enteg has maintained its growth despite the downturn in the market and we are well positioned today as a leading provider of SAP services. The expansion is strategically planned to enhance and sustain this growth further and to support our growth plans in emerging markets such as East Africa and the Middle East, where we are strengthening our presence.”
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise