Enterprises can now Search in Billions
A new, revamped architecture allows the Google Search Appliance 6.0 (GSA) to scale-up to billions of documents at a time for information. A handy tool for enterprises that cannot spare time while looking for business-critical information.
With the GSA 6.0, Google is making its most serious effort to date in the enterprise search market.
Even if the content lives in a bunch of different departments or locations, in all kinds of formats, languages, and repositories, the GSA makes searching within your organization as simple as searching on Google.com, said Cyrus Mistry, product manager of GSA.
GSA 6.0 includes features like user-added results and query suggestions to
improve searches over time. Security policies can be edited as per the needs of
The increased capability of Google 6.0 is due to a new underlying architecture,
which Google calls ‘GSAn’ . It allows multiple geographically
distributed search appliances to be connected in a single, unified search
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- Cisco Brings AI-Based Voice Assistant For The Enterprise