Enterprises can now Search in Billions
A new, revamped architecture allows the Google Search Appliance 6.0 (GSA) to scale-up to billions of documents at a time for information. A handy tool for enterprises that cannot spare time while looking for business-critical information.
With the GSA 6.0, Google is making its most serious effort to date in the enterprise search market.
Even if the content lives in a bunch of different departments or locations, in all kinds of formats, languages, and repositories, the GSA makes searching within your organization as simple as searching on Google.com, said Cyrus Mistry, product manager of GSA.
GSA 6.0 includes features like user-added results and query suggestions to
improve searches over time. Security policies can be edited as per the needs of
The increased capability of Google 6.0 is due to a new underlying architecture,
which Google calls ‘GSAn’ . It allows multiple geographically
distributed search appliances to be connected in a single, unified search
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India