Enzen Offers ESP's Sustainability Software
Bangalore-based Enzen Global, a consultancy with strong expertise in the energy and utilities sectors, has partnered with ESP, a global environmental information management solutions provider, to sell and deploy ESP’s global emissions management software suites in India.
The mutually beneficial arrangement will enable ESP to initialize its entry in the country, while Enzen will be able to resell ESP’s full suite of enterprise environmental management solutions - opsEnvironmental and ecoAsset Manager.
Globally, mid-to-large sized companies deploy these solutions to manage corporate sustainability programs and local, national and regional regulatory programs including greenhouse gas and eco-efficiency initiatives.
“ESP is pleased to be joining forces with Enzen, a company with a strong mix of domain and solution deployment skills tailored to the energy and utility sectors. Our products have enormous potential for adoption in the growing Indian market for environmental information management solutions,” said David Gloski, Executive VP, ESP.
“We are committed to helping Indian clients to meet their EHS (Environmental Health and Safety), compliance reporting and goals, in line with government and environmental legislation, and are pleased to be able to offer products that will help them meet this challenge,” said Satheesh Kumar, CEO, Enzen.
ESP’s software is used by 40 countries globally to manage enterprise environmental data.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration