Enzen Offers ESP's Sustainability Software
Bangalore-based Enzen Global, a consultancy with strong expertise in the energy and utilities sectors, has partnered with ESP, a global environmental information management solutions provider, to sell and deploy ESP’s global emissions management software suites in India.
The mutually beneficial arrangement will enable ESP to initialize its entry in the country, while Enzen will be able to resell ESP’s full suite of enterprise environmental management solutions - opsEnvironmental and ecoAsset Manager.
Globally, mid-to-large sized companies deploy these solutions to manage corporate sustainability programs and local, national and regional regulatory programs including greenhouse gas and eco-efficiency initiatives.
“ESP is pleased to be joining forces with Enzen, a company with a strong mix of domain and solution deployment skills tailored to the energy and utility sectors. Our products have enormous potential for adoption in the growing Indian market for environmental information management solutions,” said David Gloski, Executive VP, ESP.
“We are committed to helping Indian clients to meet their EHS (Environmental Health and Safety), compliance reporting and goals, in line with government and environmental legislation, and are pleased to be able to offer products that will help them meet this challenge,” said Satheesh Kumar, CEO, Enzen.
ESP’s software is used by 40 countries globally to manage enterprise environmental data.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales