Ericsson crosses 1 billion subscribers
Ericsson today claimed that it is offering managed services to 1 billion subscribers. Ericsson also said that is developing the Experience Centric Managed Services model that offers services like continuous service improvement, reduced time to market, access to technical competence, and a shared focus on user experience.
“This milestone is just one of many on the journey we have undertaken. The next step is to make the transition from traditional managed services to Experience Centric Managed Services,” said Magnus Mandersson, Executive Vice President and Head of Business Unit Global Services.
Ericsson said that it has invested more than $ 1 billion in tools, methods and processes for service delivery and established Global Service Centers in Romania, Mexico, India and China to deliver managed services remotely for a number of networks across the globe.
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services