Ericsson crosses 1 billion subscribers
Ericsson today claimed that it is offering managed services to 1 billion subscribers. Ericsson also said that is developing the Experience Centric Managed Services model that offers services like continuous service improvement, reduced time to market, access to technical competence, and a shared focus on user experience.
“This milestone is just one of many on the journey we have undertaken. The next step is to make the transition from traditional managed services to Experience Centric Managed Services,” said Magnus Mandersson, Executive Vice President and Head of Business Unit Global Services.
Ericsson said that it has invested more than $ 1 billion in tools, methods and processes for service delivery and established Global Service Centers in Romania, Mexico, India and China to deliver managed services remotely for a number of networks across the globe.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape