Ericsson crosses 1 billion subscribers
Ericsson today claimed that it is offering managed services to 1 billion subscribers. Ericsson also said that is developing the Experience Centric Managed Services model that offers services like continuous service improvement, reduced time to market, access to technical competence, and a shared focus on user experience.
“This milestone is just one of many on the journey we have undertaken. The next step is to make the transition from traditional managed services to Experience Centric Managed Services,” said Magnus Mandersson, Executive Vice President and Head of Business Unit Global Services.
Ericsson said that it has invested more than $ 1 billion in tools, methods and processes for service delivery and established Global Service Centers in Romania, Mexico, India and China to deliver managed services remotely for a number of networks across the globe.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap