Ericsson crosses 1 billion subscribers
Ericsson today claimed that it is offering managed services to 1 billion subscribers. Ericsson also said that is developing the Experience Centric Managed Services model that offers services like continuous service improvement, reduced time to market, access to technical competence, and a shared focus on user experience.
“This milestone is just one of many on the journey we have undertaken. The next step is to make the transition from traditional managed services to Experience Centric Managed Services,” said Magnus Mandersson, Executive Vice President and Head of Business Unit Global Services.
Ericsson said that it has invested more than $ 1 billion in tools, methods and processes for service delivery and established Global Service Centers in Romania, Mexico, India and China to deliver managed services remotely for a number of networks across the globe.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud