ERP Solutions Extended to Indian Hospitals
Indian hospitals and laboratories have an opportunity to leverage a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution called IDMsys, which will enable them to tap the growing needs of their sector.
The hospital and laboratory ERP solution has been introduced by ID Business Solutions - a sister concern of Infinite Dimensions, USA. The company is a development partner of Sage Accpac International.
IDMsys is a modular software product that takes care of project execution by automating enterprise-wide patient management and eliminating manual error-prone interventions. It provides a simple view of the patient’s progress during the care process. Further, it enables to register patients, record vital signs, assign physicians, and schedule the out-patient services.
The software includes billing and insurance claim management modules. These modules improve hospital efficiency by capturing changes in real time and bring down revenue losses. IDMsys HIS suite of end-to-end solutions also includes Sage Accpac ERP 500 series financials. It includes multi-level integration between various functionalities that include patient appointment, registration, emergency medical response, pharmacy, inventory, insurance, and billing.
Various Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Comprehensive Financial Optimizer (CFO), Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Microsoft Excel-based Financial Reporter (FR), cash-flow macro, budget macro, facility for multi-year budgeting, and financial analysis are also available with this product.
The products will be offered in India through the partner network of Sage Software, and the IDMsys team will take up the project execution responsibility.
Power Protection for Indian Enterprises
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0