eScan Receives ICSA Certification
MicroWorld’s security product eScan has received certification from ICSA Labs certification. The testing was carried out on the Windows 7 platform.
The ICSA Labs’ Anti-Virus Certification Program provides the user community with the assurance that all ICSA Labs Certified antivirus products comply with industry-accepted criteria. To achieve the ICSA Labs Anti-Virus Certification, products are required to detect 100% of the viruses in several test sets, including current "In The Wild List".
Apart from this, eScan has also been mentioned in the annual report released by AV Comparatives. These reports choose annual winners from among the top scorers in various tests conducted during the year 2009. In case of malware removal, eScan was awarded the gold award and a bronze award in on demand PUA detection.
The amount of adware, spyware and other fraudulent software circulating on the Internet which are not typical malware are called "Potentially Unwanted Applications" (PUA).
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India