eScan Receives ICSA Certification
MicroWorld’s security product eScan has received certification from ICSA Labs certification. The testing was carried out on the Windows 7 platform.
The ICSA Labs’ Anti-Virus Certification Program provides the user community with the assurance that all ICSA Labs Certified antivirus products comply with industry-accepted criteria. To achieve the ICSA Labs Anti-Virus Certification, products are required to detect 100% of the viruses in several test sets, including current "In The Wild List".
Apart from this, eScan has also been mentioned in the annual report released by AV Comparatives. These reports choose annual winners from among the top scorers in various tests conducted during the year 2009. In case of malware removal, eScan was awarded the gold award and a bronze award in on demand PUA detection.
The amount of adware, spyware and other fraudulent software circulating on the Internet which are not typical malware are called "Potentially Unwanted Applications" (PUA).
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives