eScan Receives ICSA Certification
MicroWorld’s security product eScan has received certification from ICSA Labs certification. The testing was carried out on the Windows 7 platform.
The ICSA Labs’ Anti-Virus Certification Program provides the user community with the assurance that all ICSA Labs Certified antivirus products comply with industry-accepted criteria. To achieve the ICSA Labs Anti-Virus Certification, products are required to detect 100% of the viruses in several test sets, including current "In The Wild List".
Apart from this, eScan has also been mentioned in the annual report released by AV Comparatives. These reports choose annual winners from among the top scorers in various tests conducted during the year 2009. In case of malware removal, eScan was awarded the gold award and a bronze award in on demand PUA detection.
The amount of adware, spyware and other fraudulent software circulating on the Internet which are not typical malware are called "Potentially Unwanted Applications" (PUA).
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study