eScan Receives ICSA Certification
MicroWorld’s security product eScan has received certification from ICSA Labs certification. The testing was carried out on the Windows 7 platform.
The ICSA Labs’ Anti-Virus Certification Program provides the user community with the assurance that all ICSA Labs Certified antivirus products comply with industry-accepted criteria. To achieve the ICSA Labs Anti-Virus Certification, products are required to detect 100% of the viruses in several test sets, including current "In The Wild List".
Apart from this, eScan has also been mentioned in the annual report released by AV Comparatives. These reports choose annual winners from among the top scorers in various tests conducted during the year 2009. In case of malware removal, eScan was awarded the gold award and a bronze award in on demand PUA detection.
The amount of adware, spyware and other fraudulent software circulating on the Internet which are not typical malware are called "Potentially Unwanted Applications" (PUA).
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security