ESDS Gets India’s First Cloud Patent From USPTO
Exuberant Support For Data Services(ESDS) announced that it has received India’s first Cloud Computing patent (no. 9176788) for its eNlight Cloud from United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
ESDS is recognized for its innovation that promises to completely transform the commodity based computing into utility model. This is achieved through auto-scaling of computing resource that delivers 100% availability of customer applications at pay-per-consume model.
As per a recent Gartner report, the present average global compute consumption by any organization is extremely low at 8% while it is just 5% among Indian organizations. Unlike the present Pay-Per-Use Cloud model, ESDS’ eNlight Cloud deliver of an in-built intelligence to constantly monitor consumption of virtual machines and accordingly assign computing resource in real-time.
Large enterprises to SMEs are set to significantly benefit from the on-demand availability for maximum computing load and make IT investments based on their actual requirement and not on financial strength, the company said.
Speaking on this occasion Piyush Somani, Managing Director & CEO of ESDS said, “90% of the IT infrastructure investments go unutilized and organizations under tremendous financial stress need to quickly realize this dire state of the actual consumption Vs. the dollar spent. With our strong legacy in managing thousands of virtual machines, ESDS is committed to deliver innovative Cloud technology that is scalable and affordable.
Additionally, this patent is a testimony of our commitment to deliver on Government’s ‘Digital India’ vision by making IT compute accessible and affordable to all businesses.”
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Internet Exceeds 4 Bn-Users, But 50 pc Still Offline