Essar deploys HP converged infrastructure solution
Essar Group has selected HP’s Converged Infrastructure solution to build a Shared Services environment for selected applications across its group companies. This will allow Essar to improve time to market and reduce cost by leveraging a flexible IT model where resources can be provisioned on the fly as per business demand.
Using HP’s Converged Infrastructure solution, Essar is enabling a Share Services model by pooling together all its IT resources into a highly virtualized environment. Specific application templates have been developed to automatically provision resources for every new business user. Businesses can then request IT services on the fly by using a built-in self service portal.
"We are now able to reduce the time taken to deploy new application Infrastructure from months to minutes. This enables our group of companies to rapidly address new business opportunities and emerge stronger against competition globally," said Jayantha Prabhu, Head IT, Infrastructure and Technology - Essar Group.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India