Essar deploys HP converged infrastructure solution
Essar Group has selected HP’s Converged Infrastructure solution to build a Shared Services environment for selected applications across its group companies. This will allow Essar to improve time to market and reduce cost by leveraging a flexible IT model where resources can be provisioned on the fly as per business demand.
Using HP’s Converged Infrastructure solution, Essar is enabling a Share Services model by pooling together all its IT resources into a highly virtualized environment. Specific application templates have been developed to automatically provision resources for every new business user. Businesses can then request IT services on the fly by using a built-in self service portal.
"We are now able to reduce the time taken to deploy new application Infrastructure from months to minutes. This enables our group of companies to rapidly address new business opportunities and emerge stronger against competition globally," said Jayantha Prabhu, Head IT, Infrastructure and Technology - Essar Group.
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Vijay Anand Quits Matrimony.com To Join VRCM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Making A Shift To Human-Centric Security