Etisalat DB opens second customer contact center
Cheers Mobile Services, the GSM service from Etisalat DB, a joint venture between UAE’S telecom group, Etisalat and the Dynamix Balwas Group, inaugurated its second customer contact centre in Noida, India. The company has an end-to-end outsourcing partnership with Tech Mahindra, the provider of solutions and services to the telecommunications industry.
Commenting on the occasion, official spokesperson, Etisalat DB said that, these contact centres align with the company’s long-term commitment in India and are in line with our global strategy of customer focus, innovation and market leadership. “Our outsourcing partner Tech Mahindra has demonstrated capability and expertise in managing extensive customer-support operations for large telecom service providers, in India and globally. Tech Mahindra’s superior customer-facing processes will reflect the strong customer service ethos of Etisalat,” he added further.
According to Etisalat DB, while Tech Mahindra will be responsible for managing Etisalat DB’s services in North and South India, West and Central India will be managed by Aegis. The BPO’s multi-site centers will provide inbound, outbound and back-office services in the respective regional languages besides English and Hindi.
Enabled by technology, the centre operations will offer distinctive features like ‘automated call-back’ in case the customer’s call gets terminated; ‘schedule a call-back’ which allows customers to schedule calls from the centre. The BPO’s safeguards will ensure seamless service and business continuity for Etisalat DB with all centres being linked to each other, thereby presenting the company with a single window to provide superior experience to customers, stated the company.
“With robust BPO capabilities, Tech Mahindra has a proven track record of delivering world class seamless customer experience leading to increased customer stickiness and growth. Our association with Etisalat DB will further strengthen our leadership position in the telecom software and solutions ecosystem,” commented Sujit Baksi, president - corporate affairs and BPO, Tech Mahindra.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises