Etisalat Inks Contact Centre Deals with BPOs
As part of its roll-out of telecom services in India, Etisalat DB Telecom has entered into an end-to-end outsourcing agreements with leading BPO service providers Tech Mahindra, Aegis and Conflux.
The agreements cover a period of five years and have been valued at being over Rs. 750 crore.
According to the agreements, Tech Mahindra, Aegis and Conflux will set up state-of-the-art contact centres and provide customer management services like billing, collections, customer service and retention. The centres will also be responsible for the complete management of back office processes. All the centres will be linked to each other so that the telecom company can provide a single point of contact to its customers. Besides voice calls, the contact centres will also be contactable via e-mail, chat and SMS.
Tech Mahindra will be responsible for managing Etisalat DB’s services in North and South India, while Aegis will be responsible for West and Central India. Conflux will be responsible for servicing customers in Bihar. The BPO’s multi-site centres will provide inbound and outbound services in the respective regional languages besides English and Hindi.
Earlier this year, Etisalat had signed an agreement with Reliance Communications on a long term sharing of passive infrastructure. Last month, the telecom operator had also signed a letter of intent with Tech Mahindra to manage its IT applications and infrastructure requirements for its proposed roll-out across 15 circles.
- HCL Is Amongst Leaders In IoT Based Tech Services: Zinnov
- Is China The Next Tech Battleground For Foreign Companies?
- Are CIOs Ready For Cybersecurity Preparedness?
- Telecom Tower Firms Tenancy Ratio To Be Up 2.9 pc By 2020
- 5 Ways Enterprise Tech Will Shape Businesses
- RCom Brings Cache-Based Content Delivery Network
- Is India Leading The Way in Edtech?
- Apple Rebrands, Drops “Store”, To Remain As Apple
- Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
- India Is 3rd Largest Hub For Tech Startups: Study