Euronet Bags ABN AMRO's ATM Contract
Euronet Worldwide Inc, a leading electronic payments provider has announced a multiyear ATM outsourcing and deployment agreement with ABN AMRO Bank, a leading multinational bank in India.
ABN AMRO Bank plans to increase its ATM network over an 18-month period. As per the agreement, ABN AMRO Bank (India) will outsource its existing network of 90 ATMs to Euronet India. Euronet India will be responsible for the operation of the bank’s ATMs before the end of the year and provide end-to-end ATM outsourcing services.
Euronet will select specific locations in the city, install the ATMs and all related equipment, drive the ATMs in addition to providing all day-to-day outsourcing services for the bank’s existing ATMs and for the new ATMs deployed by the company. This will include network management and monitoring, help desk, and related maintenance.
“As a leading foreign bank in the consumer banking space, Euronet’s end to end ATM deployment expertise will help the bank expand its network in a short period of time.” said Paul Abraham, COO, ABN AMRO Bank N.V, India & Middle East.
“With the addition of ABN AMRO Bank (India), Euronet now provides ATM outsourcing services for five out of six multinational banks operating in the Consumer Banking space based in India, which is a remarkable achievement for our Indian team,” said Loney Antony, MD, Euronet.
In related news , Chennai-based Indian Overseas Bank placed an order of 150 ATMs with ATM manufacturer NCR Corporation
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market