Ex-IBM Exec Charles Neral Joins SafeNet as CFO
SafeNet, an information security provider, has appointed ex-IBM finance VP Charles Neral as the company’s CFO and senior vice president.
"Charles brings more than two decades of technology industry financial leadership to SafeNet. He is well-prepared to enhance SafeNet’s accounting, control and finance functions," said Mark Floyd, CEO of SafeNet.
Previously, Neral served as the VP of finance for IBM’s software business. In this role, he was responsible for global financial planning, analysis, business controls and business development.
Neral holds an MBA in finance from New York University as well as a bachelor of science degree in computer science from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
SafeNet and Aladdin Knowledge Systems are both owned by Vector Capital and are under a common management since Vector’s takeover of Aladdin in March’09.
- Cloud, Emerging Verticals Driving Growth For Infor
- Combating Cyber Threats By Collaborative Conversation
- How To Match Data With Corporate Strategy
- Gemalto Strengthens Security Portfolio With SafeNet Acquisition
- Business executives use Dropbox despite security risks
- Virtustream partners with SafeNet for enhanced cloud security
- AMD hires chip veterans, diversifies beyond PCs
- SafeNet taps Steve Messick as Senior Vice President of worldwide sales
- Kaspersky Lab signs up iValue InfoSolutions as national VAD
- Vodafone McLaren Mercedes to deploy Dassault's V6 solution