EXL, Datanomic partner to provide compliance solutions and services
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading provider of outsourcing and transformation services, and compliance and data management solutions specialist, Datanomic, have partnered to deliver compliance solutions and services for joint clients around the globe. This partnership offers customers a new end-to-end service to configure, implement and operationalize compliance screening with execution support at a lower cost on a sustained basis.
The combined offering leverages EXL’s outsourcing and transformation capabilities along with Datanomic’s screening capabilities which enable organizations to identify existing and prospective customers who may present a threat to the organization under Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing and the wide range of other compliance legislation.
Datanomic’s Sanctions & PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) Screening software offers proactive risk protection, whilst minimizing ‘false positives’ (potential matches requiring additional manual assessment) which can often be a burdensome bi-product of other automated screening solutions. It also delivers full auditability of all screening results and investigations for fast and comprehensive submission to the regulator if required.
Rembert de Villa, Chief Strategy Officer for EXL said, “Datanomic’s technology offers the most accurate and effective sanctions screening solution in the industry today, aligns perfectly with our strategy, and complements our focus on compliance and risk solutions offered through Transformation and Finance & Accounting services.”
“EXL’s global delivery capabilities and client network will help us expand the distribution and delivery of our solutions, helping to further build momentum in the marketplace,” said Gregory Smith, Director, North America, Datanomic. “We will also leverage EXL’s expertise to provide an end-to-end compliance and risk assessment solution for our clients.”
Teams from both companies will be extensively cross-trained in each other’s expertise in order to effectively sell, implement and support the services for existing and prospective clients.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs