EXL, Datanomic partner to provide compliance solutions and services
ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading provider of outsourcing and transformation services, and compliance and data management solutions specialist, Datanomic, have partnered to deliver compliance solutions and services for joint clients around the globe. This partnership offers customers a new end-to-end service to configure, implement and operationalize compliance screening with execution support at a lower cost on a sustained basis.
The combined offering leverages EXL’s outsourcing and transformation capabilities along with Datanomic’s screening capabilities which enable organizations to identify existing and prospective customers who may present a threat to the organization under Anti-Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing and the wide range of other compliance legislation.
Datanomic’s Sanctions & PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) Screening software offers proactive risk protection, whilst minimizing ‘false positives’ (potential matches requiring additional manual assessment) which can often be a burdensome bi-product of other automated screening solutions. It also delivers full auditability of all screening results and investigations for fast and comprehensive submission to the regulator if required.
Rembert de Villa, Chief Strategy Officer for EXL said, “Datanomic’s technology offers the most accurate and effective sanctions screening solution in the industry today, aligns perfectly with our strategy, and complements our focus on compliance and risk solutions offered through Transformation and Finance & Accounting services.”
“EXL’s global delivery capabilities and client network will help us expand the distribution and delivery of our solutions, helping to further build momentum in the marketplace,” said Gregory Smith, Director, North America, Datanomic. “We will also leverage EXL’s expertise to provide an end-to-end compliance and risk assessment solution for our clients.”
Teams from both companies will be extensively cross-trained in each other’s expertise in order to effectively sell, implement and support the services for existing and prospective clients.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study