Expanza Access launches SME helpline service
SME consultants Expanza Access has launched an interactive website to help SMEs across India get free assistance within 48 hours for specific business issues and challenges
The SME Expert Helpline Service website will create a platform for SMEs to ask questions or queries to experts at any time of the day. The company has identified a distinguished panel of experts in various business fields that will resolve the problems or queries & will respond within two working days. The panels of experts set for the helpline service specializes in bank & debt funding, accounting & taxation, merger & acquisition, compliances & legal, marketing & branding, human resource, marketing & technology joint venture, etc.
Commenting on the SME helpline service website launch, Manish Bang, director of Expanza Access said, “It’s about putting the blocks together in the jigsaw of SME growth story in India. The SMEs need to access knowledge, funds and expertise easily. With the power of technology at our disposal, we can now put it all together. For us at Expanza Access, the SME helpline is an idea whose time has come.”
SMEs can access the helpline service by visiting www.smeexpert.in
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM