Experian-Scorex To Help HSBC Make Credit Decisions
HSBC has announced that it will implement Experian-Scorex’s software - Strategy Management business rules engine, to support lending decisions around the world by helping it make more accurate and timely decisions.
Strategy Management is a software solution that provides the business user with the ability to consistently deploy scoring models, portfolio segmentation, decisions and actions to control and manage customer relationships and improve risk management decisions.
“We expect that it will make more than 50 billion customer decisions annually for us as we roll it out across our global business. The solution will enable the bank to implement sophisticated decisioning techniques to define a strategy for each individual customer as they apply for new accounts. This allows HSBC to identify the value of each customer and create tailored product packages, while meeting the needs of the business,” said George Lennox, Senior Manager - group credit & risk, HSBC.
Roger Aubrook, President - global operations, Experian-Scorex said, “Strategy Management is already used by more than 600 major financial organizations worldwide, and is a tried and tested solution that will provide HSBC with the flexibility to manage its business more effectively in its competitive markets.”
Experian-Scorex is the decision analytics business of Experian and a global leader in the supply of decision support solutions.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming