Experian-Scorex To Help HSBC Make Credit Decisions
HSBC has announced that it will implement Experian-Scorex’s software - Strategy Management business rules engine, to support lending decisions around the world by helping it make more accurate and timely decisions.
Strategy Management is a software solution that provides the business user with the ability to consistently deploy scoring models, portfolio segmentation, decisions and actions to control and manage customer relationships and improve risk management decisions.
“We expect that it will make more than 50 billion customer decisions annually for us as we roll it out across our global business. The solution will enable the bank to implement sophisticated decisioning techniques to define a strategy for each individual customer as they apply for new accounts. This allows HSBC to identify the value of each customer and create tailored product packages, while meeting the needs of the business,” said George Lennox, Senior Manager - group credit & risk, HSBC.
Roger Aubrook, President - global operations, Experian-Scorex said, “Strategy Management is already used by more than 600 major financial organizations worldwide, and is a tried and tested solution that will provide HSBC with the flexibility to manage its business more effectively in its competitive markets.”
Experian-Scorex is the decision analytics business of Experian and a global leader in the supply of decision support solutions.
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise