Extreme expands network vision for mobile world
Extreme Networks, (Nasdaq: EXTR) recently announced its vision for network mobility in the enterprise that reduces infrastructure and operational complexity and creates a network capable of providing awareness and control for IT.
“From the campus network to the cloud, our extensibility and features delivered with ExtremeXOS help elevate network mobility to create a connected world of people and machines, where a seamless, high quality experience is the norm,” confirmed Oscar Rodriguez, president and CEO, Extreme Networks.
The company stated that, transition to network infrastructure serving the mobile world will occur in a phased approach. Early phases deliver a converged wired and wireless enterprise edge, providing heightened awareness and control of individual users, devices and virtual machines (VMs). Subsequent phases extend that seamless user experience with intelligence and control from the network, into the cloud, and on to the 3G/4G mobile infrastructure.
According to the company, ExtremeXOS is a modular operating system that is consistent across the network and data center and it enables customized service layers via its open API, and capability to deliver user awareness, automation, and network prioritization.
The company stated its insite software development kit (SDK) enables customization of the network based on an extensible XML language and open APIs. Network administrators can leverage a suite of ExtremeXOS-based automation tools that can dynamically manage connected devices for converged communications, power management, network security, and wireless.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall