F-Secure, Exatt Technologies To Work Together
F-Secure has today announced a partnership with Indian ISP, Exatt Technologies to provide data security services for broadband customers.
The service to be launched would be introduced under the brand name XSECURE.
Exatt, to be based in Mumbai will have a customer base of nearly 80,000 who will eventually improve security by subscribing to an F-Secure enabled security service.
According to the duo, the deal would strengthen F-Secure’s position in the Asian service provider market and contribute to F-Secure’s global leadership position as enabler of security services to be delivered through service providers.
F-Secure has provided Exatt with its F-Secure Service Platform for Consumers - a solution designed to allow ISPs to offer their residential and small office customers a security solution against viruses, outside attacks, harmful content and spam 24/7.
Speaking about the deal, Jari Heinonen, Asia’s Regional Sales Director, F-Secure APAC, said, “Entering into cooperation with Exatt supports our plan to deepen our footprint on Indian soil and offer ordinary Indian subscribers the possibility to surf Internet securely and affordably. We are delighted to be doing business with Exatt and celebrate their choice to secure the Internet in a new and innovative manner.”
CEO, Parind Parekh from Exatt says: “The F-Secure Service Platform for Consumers is an excellent fit for our business and will provide our customers with the peace of mind necessary for a good Internet experience. We look forward to good feedback from our customers thanks to the provision of security as a service.”
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective